Active Topics

but guys why i cant download some app from jolla store? they simply not appear...

Alpha10 seems to be available.

ah built off 1.1.4, changelog anywhere?

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
ah built off 1.1.4, changelog anywhere?
The XDA thread is the same as the one that I linked to with the performance tests I did, and the same one linked to in the OP of this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...alpha-t2841266

Alpha10 - 28 April 2015

Audio and video playback (MP3, MP4, H.264) works out-of-the-box using hardware accelerated codecs where applicable
Bigger hi-res icons (to match the font)
Sailfish OS early access Update 13 (release notes)
BUG: inverted wallpaper scrolling. Fix by creating a custom ambience (click here for inspiration)
BUG: WLAN may forget AP after first reboot. Please re-associate with your AP again, and then it will work normally thereafter

So your music playback issues ought to be fixed.

The Following User Says Thank You to bluefoot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
The XDA thread is the same as the one that I linked to with the performance tests I did, and the same one linked to in the OP of this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...alpha-t2841266

Alpha10 - 28 April 2015

Audio and video playback (MP3, MP4, H.264) works out-of-the-box using hardware accelerated codecs where applicable
Bigger hi-res icons (to match the font)
Sailfish OS early access Update 13 (release notes)
BUG: inverted wallpaper scrolling. Fix by creating a custom ambience (click here for inspiration)
BUG: WLAN may forget AP after first reboot. Please re-associate with your AP again, and then it will work normally thereafter

So your music playback issues ought to be fixed.
cheers, I assume theres no way to just upgrade, gotta reflash and re-setup everything.

ok, i ask for an help. Why i cannot install microsoft exchange from jolla store? it doesnt show me all app but only ones "available" for my device...
and i cannot neither install open repos cause it give to me error massage..what can i try?

Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
ok, i ask for an help. Why i cannot install microsoft exchange from jolla store? it doesnt show me all app but only ones "available" for my device...
and i cannot neither install open repos cause it give to me error massage..what can i try?
Can confirm.

Warehouse is now broken with Alpha 10 and won't install for me.

Jolla Store still broken (as Alpha 9).

If you're on Alpha9, don't bother with 10 atm.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
ok, i ask for an help. Why i cannot install microsoft exchange from jolla store?
Because it's not free and Microsoft wants money for Exchange support. That money is included in the price of the Jolla device. Other devices are not licensed to use Exchange.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
**** you microsoft. on the other hand ill hold back

How are handled android background application by the OOM handler?
I read "no greetings from OOM handler", does this mean we can use app like telegram or whatsapp in background?

I know, why install sailfish on an android device to use android apps? I like Sailfish UI

EDIT:

I'm sorry, I think I just find out that Android app support is not available