Closed Thread
Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
And, I've just managed to download and install Mythmote for my Mythtv system, which had worked flawlessly.

Well chuffed - Cheers Steve for all your hard work
No prob. Tho I do dread to try and work out how much time I have spent on this to this point lol

The Following User Says Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dallas TX
do you think we will see a semi/fully working version running on N900 soon? I bought an micro SD card class 8 just for dual booting android and windows for bragging rights (best phone = biggest penis)!

at least for people that cant afford a BMW

+1 for Nitdroid developers

Edit See dj_steves next post

Last edited by mrdally204; 2010-04-16 at 21:15.

dally i have upped a new torrent file and linked it on first post which uses my own tracker that ive setup for this purpose

Originally Posted by Dr.Marcial View Post
do you think we will see a semi/fully working version running on N900 soon?
+1 for Nitdroid developers
I have a n810, so the longer the time passes DJ_steve does not have a 900, the better

**If I was a N900 owner/user and wanted nitdroid BADLY, I would probably try and set up a "DJ_Steve needs a phone" fund and ask for donations. Surely there has been enough traffic on this thread to donate a few bucks to his phone. That is if I had a 900 I like steve just the way he is lol ***

Last nite i became weak.....i was looking for a Motorola Droid,HTC desire....

I really need android on the N900....pls pls pls some1 make it fully working for us

I would love to be able to test this on my N810. Is it possible to dual boot with nitdroid? (I followed the dual boot steps here to be able to boot into maemo on my SD card)

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
connectbot works as well, although once connected to a host, turns into portrait mode automatically - still fine though.

Think I'm gonna stick this on on of my 16GB cards with some music etc, and see how much I can use it for this weekend, and how well it runs.

now thats the sort of testing i need gazza im working on trying to build a n900 kernel and os to test but im guessign it wont work first time

ok can somebody with a decent idea of flashing on n900 flash bdogg64s rootfs and kernel from the previous nitdroid thread and get me dmesg output via adb from it so i can see where we are starting from

Closed Thread

Tags
android, cool stuff, froyo on n900, nitdroid