Knock Knock
Who's there?
Not the PR1.2 Firmware

How many pr1.2 developers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five. Two to write the specification program, one to screw it in, and two to explain why the project was late.

Why did God create PR 1.2 release?
- Because if not believing that Jesus is coming, you have to believe PR 1.2 is coming.

Originally Posted by neven View Post
Two girls talk:
- My PR1.2 is late.
- Lucky you. I have to use an iPad.
We have a winner here !

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vienna / Austria
What do coulds and PR 1.2 have in common?
Now that it's going to be summer both are expected less and less often....

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No PR 1.2 because Chuck Norris went to nokia factory and said: Freeze.

all people froze, and haven't moved since then.

Not so funny, but it's a fact!

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Austria
Why are the Finnish developers so happy?
They are laughting at us while we are currently waiting for PR 1.2 and they don't release it.

At night at pub:
I'm waiting for my phone update.
Answer: WOW, whats that nice device?? awesome!!

The PR1.2 Development Cycle

1. Programmer produces code he believes is bug-free.

2. Product is tested. 20 bugs are found.

3. Programmer fixes 10 of the bugs and explains to the testing department that the other 10 aren't really bugs.

4. Testing department finds that five of the fixes didn't work and discovers 15 new bugs.

5. Repeat three times steps 3 and 4.

6. Due to marketing pressure and extremely premature product announcements based on overly-optimistic programming schedules, the product is released.

7. Users find 137 new bugs.

8. Original programmer, having cashed his royalty check, is nowhere to be found.

9. Newly-assembled programming team fixes almost all of the 137 bugs, but introduce 456 new ones.

10. Original programmer sends underpaid testing department a postcard from Fiji. Entire testing department quits.

11. Nokia is bought in a hostile takeover by Apple using profits from their latest release, which had 783 bugs.

12. New CEO is brought in by board of directors. He hires a programmer to redo the program from scratch.

13. Programmer produces code he believes is bug-free...

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Seriously, some of these jokes aren't jokes at all... others are indeed very funny, but people like james174... come on.

The N900 are missing some features, have some bugs and whatnot, but implying that the quality of the Maemo5 OS is rapidly declining is simply ridiculous!

Here's (what I consider) a joke, though:

The manager of the Maemo5 software team has to make a hard choice: Lay off Jack or Sue.
They are both superb workers, but the PR1.2 update is delayed, so an example has to be made.

The manager decides that whoever drinks from the cooler first will be laid off the following morning.

Sue, who always comes in bright and early, had a horrible hangover from partying to hard last night, and goes to the fountain to drink some water.

The manager walks up to her, sighs and tells her
"I either have to lay you or Jack off."

Turning to face the Manager, Sue smiles and says
"Could you please just jack off, cuz' my head is killing me."

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by xav View Post
We have a winner here !
Hahaha! Pwnd!

Tags
chuck norris, jokes, lame, no funnys itt, not funny, pr 1.2 abuse, they had eggs