Notices

Does MaStory also work with WordPress blogs that are not hosted on wordpress.com itself?

Last edited by submono; 2009-12-30 at 21:43.

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by submono View Post
Does MaStory also work with WordPress blogs that are not hosted on wordpress.com itself?
Yes.
You have to activate the XML-RPC function if it isn't activated, in your Wordpress configuration: Settings -> Writing -> Remote publishing, and enable the XML-RPC checkbox.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 734 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Nomadic
MaStory is cool. It works as it should and I've just done my first post at MMM with it. definitely can use a feature where one can select to write plain text or HTML formatted text.

In the about menu, the rating screen points to a dead link. What you do there all developers should do. I'd even argue that the donations page you have is also very smart. probably should combine the two into a general 'feedback' screen with a button for both on it.

Feature request: need to integrate with whomever is doing a spellchecker/dictionary application. Would be nice id that were a systemwide dictionary and then apps plugged into it. If this also accessed the predictive text dictionary; then another win for text composition on the N900.

Again, great work Yerga.

The Following User Says Thank You to ARJWright For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brasil
Originally Posted by yerga View Post
Yes.
You have to activate the XML-RPC function if it isn't activated, in your Wordpress configuration: Settings -> Writing -> Remote publishing, and enable the XML-RPC checkbox.

here has not yet solved.

even with XML-RPC enabled and uploads folder with chmod 777 permission

Originally Posted by maya View Post
here has not yet solved.

even with XML-RPC enabled and uploads folder with chmod 777 permission
ok, I discovered I had problem in DNS and now I have access to other services such as repositories Nokia and sending SMS via Webtext.

But as the MaStory do is not publishing the posts, which the correct configuration of the Wordpress to the following fields:

Account name:?
Username:?

thanks

EDIT:
solution:
http://mysite/news/ worked perfectly.

Last edited by maya; 2010-01-27 at 23:58. Reason: solved question

My wordpress automatically generates 'post thumbs' on the front page.
Is there any way to do this with the MaStory?
thanks