Notices

I think the "grouping by first name" of friends list is kinda useless and makes the list a lot longer than needed.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by dansocea View Post
opening pictures from posts would be a great hudge improvement since most of today's content is more graphic then text.
I agree, and am working on this !

Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Hey! the group option is missing please, add soon!.
I'm focusing on other parts now, but at some point group and pages support will be added.

Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
I think the "grouping by first name" of friends list is kinda useless and makes the list a lot longer than needed.
I prefer it this way, as it looks more like a "classic" adress book style. If more people complains, I can add a switch to remove it.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ France
I'm waiting for your futur release bro'

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Sorry, I don't know if it was just asked, but it would be very useful to have a fast scroll mechanism in the friends list, like the one in the N9's address book for example. Now if I want to scroll down to "Valentina" it takes ages

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Great work on this.

One suggestion maybe. On the multitasking screen have a refresh button like the native browser and email have when minimised. I find i use these a lot now, especially for media and we page refresh. It give the app that little sailfish extra.

Agree with watchmaker re the scrolling but that is a criticism of the OS in its current version.

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Agree with watchmaker re the scrolling but that is a criticism of the OS in its current version.
Yes and no
In Mitakuuluu Coderus added something similar in the conversation threads, but when you swipe vertically near the edge, instead of triggering an alphabetic scrolling, you scroll messages per date. So I assumed (but I may be wrong, I'm no developer) that this kind of things were already possible, even if not enabled in system applications.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Llagostera (Catalonia)
is there any param we can put in desktop file or conf file to test a translation to a non-system sailfish language?

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by fri View Post
is there any param we can put in desktop file or conf file to test a translation to a non-system sailfish language?
I did not released properly translation for desktop files. I need to do this. I will do this for the next "stable" version.

New version: 0.1.11. This time, no changelog, you will see why.
It is released on OBS only.

I messed with translations in this release, sorry

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
I did not released properly translation for desktop files. I need to do this. I will do this for the next "stable" version.

New version: 0.1.11. This time, no changelog, you will see why.
It is released on OBS only.

I messed with translations in this release, sorry
Already cleaned your mess (for Italian at least), it wasn't that much
This new version is really nice!

super