Posts: 193 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on May 2010 @ galveston, tx
I am looking for a used N900 around high $300s or so.

Maybe it would help to attach pictures / youtube video. I had a tough time returning a fake N95 replica way back when N95s were the craze.

For people with old phones FYI:

Go to http://www.nokiausa.com/find-products/trade-up, add the promo code "earthday50" on the Trade Confirmation screen. NOTE: your old phone may not be worth anything and will only show 'tree planted' for its value. However, you will still get the $50 after the promo code is entered.

You'll need to send a copy of the receipt with your old trade-in phone.

Depending on the old phone you send in, you may even get more than $50 back!

Last edited by noipv4; 2010-06-07 at 09:54.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
@noipv4

Please check your private message.

Thanks

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Bump - Price dropped to 425 USD shipped!

Contact me on Skype If you wanna see the phone.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
At under $400, I'd almost be tempted. Hell, I'm close enough to Amherst that I could just drive over and meet you to pick it up instead of shipping it.
Almost.

Hey Dan,

Come over man. See the phone and we can decide on the price. I am sure you will be pleased with the mint condition of my N900.

Thanks

Last edited by resplendent2209; 2010-06-08 at 20:21.

Originally Posted by resplendent2209 View Post
Hey Dan,

Come over man. See the phone and we can decide on the price. I am sure you will be pleased with the mint condition of my N900.

Thanks
You may want to delete your post and note stuff like that instead. I'm not really interested in an N900, though. I really would like to get something similar with a thinner profile, no keyboard and no cell phone radio. Just commenting that it's ALMOST tempting at the new near-$400 price-point that Dell and Nokia are selling it for now, so a used one for under $400 is extremely tempting and your proximity would help. heh

Ultimately, I'll wait for Nokia (or someone else) to make the device I'm looking for.

Apologies, I thought you interested in N900.

Originally Posted by resplendent2209 View Post
Apologies, I thought you interested in N900.
That's okay. I'd like to think that for the right price I would be, but really--I already have too many gadgets and I should only be buying what I really want or need. Still, tempting. heh

Well, decide which phone suits you. If it's N900, let me know.

That's just the problem--if it didn't have the phone (power drain, added thickness, etc.), I might consider it as a suitable upgrade to my N800.