Posts: 60 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ St Helens, England.
Yesterday I had to flash my n9 because it had a reboot loop (before anyone brings it up I'd already tried to recover it using rd mode and it didn't work). I had previously used QuickEdit to put the app flashlight in quick launch, but once I'd flashed it of course this wasn't installed anymore. Now there is a blank space where it was and the other quick launch icons have shifted to the right as you can see in the picture. I've reinstalled flashlight and made sure it's still set in QuickEdit, but there is still a blank space.

What's strange is that there are now two flashlight icons on the homescreen, so I'm guessing that it's somehow moved to there. You can see this in the other picture. I've tried changing it to other apps but it has then just gone and created two icons for them too.

This isn't a big problem for me, just I would like to have it looking how it should. I don't really fancy flashing it again because it took me ages to reapply all of my tweaks. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Callum.Brierly For This Useful Post:
Posts: 60 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ St Helens, England.
Solved thanks to guillermorojaz:
'home / user / .local / share / applications
There quicklaunchbar.desktop deletes all (1,2,3,4)
immediately go to
home / user / .config / meegotouchhome-nokia and delete there launcherbuttons.data
restart.
The problem is that menu will appear disorganized.'

The Following User Says Thank You to Callum.Brierly For This Useful Post: