Notices

hey plz anyone can make themes having some snakes...i m really fond of snakes and want to maake my mobile (its not mobile actually its N9OO..) kindof SNAKEYYY!! plz can anybody *grin*

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Sometimes I really must wonder how some people think that this whole community thing does work...

Typing two sentences in one minute asking others to do a SNAKEYYY theme for them which means days of creative and hard work.

Ever thought of doing that theme yourself and invest some time, patience and passion? Not a real question. More of a hint.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to percy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Just get a snake background, and change the wmTaskSwitcher icon for a snake menu button. There you go, a snake theme.

You can even get a snakeskin style skin for the N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richwhite For This Useful Post:
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
I've made this snake skin wallpaper... so there... you can make your N900 "kinda snakey"

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zifis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by percy View Post
Sometimes I really must wonder how some people think that this whole community thing does work...

Typing two sentences in one minute asking others to do a SNAKEYYY theme for them which means days of creative and hard work.

Ever thought of doing that theme yourself and invest some time, patience and passion? Not a real question. More of a hint.
Not to mention the fact that when people use terms like "plz" and "SNAKEYYY" it automatically makes me want to punch them in the throat. Is it so hard to string together a couple of sentences of english without sounding like a 3 year old. (Full disclosure - my almost 2 year can formulate ideas and speech better than OP.)
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Originally Posted by zifis View Post
I've made this snake skin wallpaper... so there... you can make your N900 "kinda snakey"

Great! Any chance you can extend this to 6?

thanks richwhite and zifis...
wtf is wrong wid other guyz i ws nt asking these things for u ppl understand and talking abt my english..u r i guess 2 yrs old not understanding!!..

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Not to mention the fact that when people use terms like "plz" and "SNAKEYYY" it automatically makes me want to punch them in the throat. Is it so hard to string together a couple of sentences of english without sounding like a 3 year old. (Full disclosure - my almost 2 year can formulate ideas and speech better than OP.)
and u know wht..do ur own job!! i hop u evn dnt understood wht i wrote!!

Originally Posted by medserpent View Post
thanks richwhite and zifis...
wtf is wrong wid other guyz i ws nt asking these things for u ppl understand and talking abt my english..u r i guess 2 yrs old not understanding!!..
Ok what you just typed there. Its gibberish - you do realize that right? You can you know use actual words. I mean for farks sake guyz is the exact same number of letters as guys and guys would have actually been english.

Sigh. I guess maybe its a youth thing and maybe its cool - but to me it just makes you look ******ed.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Guys, he may just not know English. It may be a second or third language for him. Criticize his attitude, i agree. But leave his language skills alone.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:

Tags
bad english, i iz a ganstr, txt spk