Active Topics

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
the rest of us still live in hope then............
You should get a call today, hopefully x)
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

Originally Posted by SHR3WD View Post
PEOPLE Just to let you know! Just got a call from MPD asking to confirm my payment and asked my details again. He was like "i have your Order processed and is in front of me, it will be with you by tomorrow". I told him i was expecting it today as it for ready to dispatch on Friday and he told me that they had to go through alot of paperwork so couldn't dispatch it on Friday.
And I asked him what store he was from and where were they dispatching it from, he said "Reading".

So that's the latest update from my side folks
Reading to London RM Brum Brum xD
did you pay by credit or debit card?

Originally Posted by SHR3WD View Post
PEOPLE Just to let you know! Just got a call from MPD asking to confirm my payment and asked my details again. He was like "i have your Order processed and is in front of me, it will be with you by tomorrow". I told him i was expecting it today as it for ready to dispatch on Friday and he told me that they had to go through alot of paperwork so couldn't dispatch it on Friday.
And I asked him what store he was from and where were they dispatching it from, he said "Reading".

So that's the latest update from my side folks
Reading to London RM Brum Brum xD
Have you paid anything upfront or was the call for the shipping costs?

Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
did you pay by credit or debit card?
Debit Card .
UPDATE 12:35 7/12: Got called for Payment Confirmation, and was told delivery Tuesday! <3 UPDATE : Delivered Wednesday! Status + Email = Complete + Dispatched.

Originally Posted by Liamsbab View Post
Have you paid anything upfront or was the call for the shipping costs?
Yes 64.99 + 3.99 = 68.98

Last edited by SHR3WD; 2009-12-07 at 12:49.

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
They definatly have not run out of stock yet. I have just spoke to Guilford and the guy there ,as post above, said he could not comment on individual orders as they have hundreds that they are trying to process. But again reitereated that they are trying to get ALL preorders out by Wed for delivery by Friday. So any time between now and then I suppose.And by Pre orders that is all orders placed before December 4th.

The Following User Says Thank You to casper27 For This Useful Post:
i hope they arnt planning on phoneing EVERYONE that will take flippin ages to do!!!

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Just got off the online chat:

"THE PHONE WILL BE WITH YOU AT THE LATEST OF FRIDAY 11TH."

This calmed me down but still can't rely on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to t0mbola For This Useful Post:
dont worry all!

ITS WORTH THE WAIT!

Its a SICK phone that all of you will love!

Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
dont worry all!

ITS WORTH THE WAIT!

Its a SICK phone that all of you will love!
BUT I WANT IT NOW. sad face