Hi all.

Yesterday I updated N9 to PR1.1. Everything worked fine (bugs that I had have gone, and device in general works so much better) until last night. I don't know why, but it just turned off and I couldn't start it anymore. Here is error message: https://gist.github.com/1632243

Is there anything I can do? Reset device somehow (but how when it cannot start)?

Thanks.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Maybe you need to reflash it with winflasher, and navifirm

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Did you change a .css file when you were in PR 1.0? It is maybe not valid anymore with the PR 1.1.

I had the same problem: I made some modifications in the meegotouchhome.css file (colors, font size) when my N9 was in PR 1.0. With the new firmware, this file was slighlty different, and after the first reboot, the phone could not start anymore.

So I had to reflash (Navifirm...), and to made my mods once again on the new meegotouchhome.css file.

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Maybe you need to reflash it with winflasher, and navifirm
Thanks man, I'll try that. Do you have any useful links?

Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
Did you change a .css file when you were in PR 1.0? It is maybe not valid anymore with the PR 1.1.

I had the same problem: I made some modifications in the meegotouchhome.css file (colors, font size) when my N9 was in PR 1.0. With the new firmware, this file was slighlty different, and after the first reboot, the phone could not start anymore.

So I had to reflash (Navifirm...), and to made my mods once again on the new meegotouchhome.css file.
No, I didn't change anything. Just installed few new apps in a mean time (and updated some old apps), but the phone worked fine for some time, so I doubt that caused the crash.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by iskugor View Post
Thanks man, I'll try that. Do you have any useful links?
here :

http://www.n9fanclub.com/2011/11/how...11-on-any.html