Notices

Thanks Andrew. I like EVERITHING of your theme except the change you did to the keys of the phone. I don't like the keys with a uniform flat color. Put some shadows please as in the virtual keyboard.
In any case I like this theme.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
can you show me what keys your talking about?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
yesterday i updated to the latest version, and the whole theme got messed up. when i set it, it's like using no theme at all.. grey menus and buttons, blue square icons. But all other themes are ok.

what do you think caused that? I tried to remove and install it again then restart.. still messed up.

Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
yesterday i updated to the latest version, and the whole theme got messed up. when i set it, it's like using no theme at all.. grey menus and buttons, blue square icons. But all other themes are ok.

what do you think caused that? I tried to remove and install it again then restart.. still messed up.
The problem is your installing software from devel. I screwed up my last package (working on a new way of packaging my theme to allow icons to be included.) I build my packages on my N900 and why wife has it at work tonight so it will be several hours before I can fix it. I prefer people not update my themes from devel it ofton causes problems while I'm working on new builds. Once I confirm it installs I push to testing. So you are only a few hours behind what devel has normally. To fix it right now disable devel and install from testing.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
The problem is your installing software from devel. I screwed up my last package (working on a new way of packaging my theme to allow icons to be included.) I build my packages on my N900 and why wife has it at work tonight so it will be several hours before I can fix it. I prefer people not update my themes from devel it ofton causes problems while I'm working on new builds. Once I confirm it installs I push to testing. So you are only a few hours behind what devel has normally. To fix it right now disable devel and install from testing.
It's perfectly ok what you say, i never expect -devel apps to be stable and usable, but i thought the problem was on my behalf so i had to ask to make sure.

Btw, i see a newer version in -devel now, gotta try this one too

Newest one is broke aswell I didn't find my error until after wife left once its fixed I will let you know

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
can you show me what keys your talking about?
Sorry I don't know how to put the screenshot on the forum.
I refer to the keys 1234567890...when you make a phone call.
In the old version they were not of flat grey, but they were like the keys in the virtual keyboard (dark grey in the middle,light grey top and bottom).

Ok guys, 2.0.1-7 is now in testing Repo. Please test it out and vote on it!! Includes updates to Pr 1.2 changes. New icon set and many minor changes.

Know problems, Calendar Widget has white text I'm still working on getting the icon changes if I can't get it this week I will change that font color but it will change most of the white text in theme to that color. Alarms, seems its a bug with all custom themes that when an alarm is disabled the time is scrambled. I tested two themes by other people and its the same. Phone keys will be changed back in next full version.

I'm working with shazosbourne for the icon pack(he's doing most the work). This theme is going to have the most complete icon set of any themes once we are done with it. Please send me any requesets to have an applications icon replaced with once to match the theme. We will try to do one for every program. Every few days I will update the theme with the new icons we have created. I'm going to limit bug fix release to once a week. Unless its something easy I can fix while doing new icons.

Vote Here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Two problems:
1. I donīt see any buttons when iīm using the music player.

2. Open the media player and press on the music icon, for me itīs looks weird.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Karachi
i havent tried this yet (i think ill wait, n900 is my only phone/communication device) but im an icon fanatic and the ones for this theme look absolutely brilliant!

minor difference of opinion on the colour scheme though: i prefer having the application backgrounds jet black instead of gray, makes it easy on the eyes while reading texts, browsing images etc., and as an eariler user pointed out this is quite similar to digital nature.

i hope you find the time to make a colour variant (black instead of gray bkg, light/medium gray instead of orange highlights) that would really make the icons & other ui elements stand out!

all in all a great new addition! promise ill test it as soon as media player issues are resolved