Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by mämo View Post
I got a blue and a red one in Germany on a recent visit, for about 450€ each. Where did you find it for 399?
BTW, mine are also both made in Finland. So I don't have to feel too bad personally in light of the recent NYTimes series)

What I'm really after is a blue (cyan) 64GB model though. welectronics has them for US$ 825, almost everyone else has the 64 GB only in black. Is there a better price somewhere?
Hasn't been released... probably will never be!

See here:
http://www.welectronics.com/gsm/Noki...64GB-Blue.HTML
or:
http://www.talkthisway.de/handys/nokia-n9.html
(drop-down under "Wählen Sie Ihre gewünschte Variante")

I asked welectronics about it a couple days ago and they wrote back:
"we do have in stock we can ship it out today and is euro version"
Are they lying?

Hi all,

Nice forum!

I ordered, like a week ago, a black N9 64Gb on fnac.pt. The order looks ok, although now the N9 has disappeared from the web . The order status says "Em tratamento Logístico". This looks like out of stock although I am not sure what it means.

Did any of you guys successfully bought from fnac.pt?

/Àl

FWIW, welectronics does have a legit 64GB Cyan N9 variant, as in, they are made in China.

You likely won't find them anywhere else. I understand it was a limited production run, and short of buying a black 64GB and a either a dummy or 16GB cyan and swapping the housing, this is the easiest route for "regular people".

^ and do u know if Welec. have the white n9 yet? :O

Reordered a 64 Black from Welec. Hard to swallow the extra cost over the other place but at least this one is on it's way and they aren't frauds. Super, super excited!!! Need to list and sell the GN and move everything over once it gets here.

Bring it on!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to bmstrong For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bmstrong View Post
Reordered a 64 Black from Welec. Hard to swallow the extra cost over the other place but at least this one is on it's way and they aren't frauds. Super, super excited!!! Need to list and sell the GN and move everything over once it gets here.

Bring it on!!!!
Awesome! how much did you pay? Pm me if you'd like.

I ordered from GSM imports through amazon last night. Shipped out today. Welec is fast so I'm positive you will receive yours before mine. I'll just be happy if I receive by the end of the week.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Orange County, CA
Ordered my 16 GB black N9 from Amazon Prime- U.S. (fulfilling for Global Mobiles- TRD trading) $522. Made in Finland version. Arrived overnight.

In Europe, not EU www.digitec.ch is still the best price I can find. 64 GB Black sells here for ~460 EURO!

Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Awesome! how much did you pay? Pm me if you'd like.

I ordered from GSM imports through amazon last night. Shipped out today. Welec is fast so I'm positive you will receive yours before mine. I'll just be happy if I receive by the end of the week.
Website price plus shipping. Should be here in the morning.

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge