Notices

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
Cepi explainend it all:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...90#post1291890

Sadly only a Google Translation, but Spanish is not my native language. But anyone who speaks Spanish can read the original post on Taringa, i linked it.
Yep, yet another post to further clarify things, hopefully now it'll sink in for those still confused, he's still contributing*, the release methodology has simply changed.

*unless things have changed "very recently"

hi this version works fine!!
i'd like to have wazapp autostart option .
is there a trick to start wazapp at phone start up?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by dann9 View Post
hi this version works fine!!
i'd like to have wazapp autostart option .
is there a trick to start wazapp at phone start up?
Use the Wiki please people....
http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Autosta..._on_phone_boot
Don't flood this thread with further help on how to do the above, start your own dedicated one if you can't work it out.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure is it me or someone out there is also facing the same issue as mine.

Today only I encountered this issue.

Issue is that now my wazapp is not updating the last seen time for any contact. People who recently messaged me shows that they have been last seen yesterday or early morning today.

Along with this on viewing single contact from chat the smileys are not shown correctly in there status instead they are shown as "\ue120 \ue33b \ue33f".

However, if i click on update status the smileys caomes back and works fine until I quit wazapp and launch it again.

I using the official release from Tgalal and downladed it from the Wazapp official site.

Thanks for all your support guys and sorry my english is nt that good.

Cheers..!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kumary For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kumary View Post
Hi Everyone,

Issue is that now my wazapp is not updating the last seen time for any contact. People who recently messaged me shows that they have been last seen yesterday or early morning today.

I using the official release from Tgalal and downladed it from the Wazapp official site.

Cheers..!!

I was just about to post the same issue.
But im facing this for the past 3-4 days.
At some point im chatting (live) and that contact replying even tho' its showing like " last seen yesterday".
I've followed the topic to see if anyone hv similar problem and if there is a solution to it.
Im also using the original Tarek version.
Any advice appreciated.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I linked to posts which explains their developmental approach, which they've already outlined quite a few times now...
I've not heard a thing about Cepi no longer contributing, he's simply taken a more background approach, at least that's what's been explained (many times) until quite recently.
Now of course that may have changed, but as TMavica posted a very brief post claiming Cepi's no longer contributing *period*, I'd say the burden of proof is on him.
Commits in Cepi's fork certainly don't indicate that....
Cepi told me he wont contribute wazapp anymore

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
IMO giving one-line clues is as good as spam...

At least jalyst/Leinad posted all the link(s)...Those who know better and put one-line replies only serve to confuse others...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
IMO giving one-line clues is as good as spam...

At least jalyst/Leinad posted all the link(s)...Those who know better and put one-line replies only serve to confuse others...
I cant say why, but the answer is true

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by kumary View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure is it me or someone out there is also facing the same issue as mine.

Today only I encountered this issue.

Along with this on viewing single contact from chat the smileys are not shown correctly in there status instead they are shown as "\ue120 \ue33b \ue33f".

However, if i click on update status the smileys caomes back and works fine until I quit wazapp and launch it again.

Cheers..!!
Hi Everyone,

I think I found the reason behind the issue of not updating the "last seen time" and this is whatsapp issue.

One of my friend using official whatsapp on android is also facing the same issue.

However for the status issue I am not sure its from wazapp or whatsapp.

@developer

Can you please enlighten us with your knowledge on this issue?

Cheers..!!

The Following User Says Thank You to kumary For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
\u escaping in status is my issue. i will try to fix it asap.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp