Active Topics

okay i want a program that shows on screen g-forces and speed to 0-60 or 0-100kmh is it possible for n900??like same that new skyline has in dashboard?that would be so awesome!!!and i want a card game developed too??at first i had the n900 i had issues with mic and stuff but then i got a new one and it is fantastic,there is so much you can do with n900

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Northern DFW
Originally Posted by teletappi View Post
okay i want a program that shows on screen g-forces and speed to 0-60 or 0-100kmh is it possible for n900?
I hadn't actually even thought of that, but it's an incredibly good idea...the n900 should be capable of doing anything a G-Tech can I'd imagine, and considerably more. With a suitable ECU & bluetooth to serial adapter things become even more interesting.