Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by taurus View Post
So guys - sailfish is "there" and i'm again open for offers of my N950 - check the pics on page 1 & thanks for q's & feedback!
what do you mean with sailfish is "there"?

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
what do you mean with sailfish is "there"?
some guys mentioned they want to wait for offers while sailfish is not presented (which now is, right). so once again i'm open for bids here - otherwise it will drop on ebay!

The Following User Says Thank You to taurus For This Useful Post:
Would you want to trade for a BlackBerry Dev Alpha C? A Dev device for a Dev device

Originally Posted by byteninja2 View Post
Would you want to trade for a BlackBerry Dev Alpha C? A Dev device for a Dev device
if you put some cash on top, maybe.
you wrote also it has some damage...

let me know
thanks

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
Originally Posted by veggieg View Post
N950 still there? How much the price now? $ 800 I want. Is not the silver N950 are no outer packaging?
800 what? USD$? If it's USD$ it would roughly equate to 591.85€. Which would be higher than previous bid at 450€ or USD$608.27 but the seller hinted a slightly higher amount before as the preferred minimum amount.

I'd say 591.85€ would be a few euro dollars short from the seller's minimum mark.

Also to those who kept saying this device should sell a lot more than <whatever_bidders_are_currently_bidding_at>, stop giving seller ideas! *just kidding*. It might end up not being sold once it goes to a whole new level.

Also no box with that N950 it seems, according to the seller. I somewhat would much prefer a dev box for that N950 to be included (if there was one) otherwise shipping bare N950 along with a few things may stir some necessary attention hahaha.

Last edited by tuxsavvy; 2013-09-28 at 14:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to tuxsavvy For This Useful Post:

Tags
good luck cobra, nokia proto, pants on fire, ridicolous, totally fake, uncle_in_r&d