Notices

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Yeah, it is definitely easier to open photos in a new window rather than click on the directly.
Also tapping on the date (when viewing the image) it will also go back to the old style view..

Also yes, this is such an annoying issue.. Maybe we can somehow get Facebook's attention to this problem?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Roth View Post
I don't have any problems with commenting on Facebook since I'm so used to selecting all, copy and pasting. What I do have a problem with is viewing photos.

Facebook has changed their site once again, and now it's more difficult to view photos and the comments of those photos. When you click on a photo, it pops up a big black background with the photo floating over the news feed, but when you try to scroll down it [the MicroB] thinks you're scrolling through the news feed instead, so the photo viewing disappears and reappears in the process. The picture is sometimes too big and I can't scroll to the comment section of that picture. Even the zoom in/zoom out doesn't work that well. It's just really annoying. I was just wonder if there's any round-abouts to this.

// Roth
There is an even better way around this, using a greasemonkey script.

First you need to install greasemonkey-webaddon from appman.

Then install the "Facebook Photo Theater Killer" script

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/96773

And while you're at it, why not kill the annoying chat bar down the bottom?

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/52278

Greasemonkey ftw

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j d For This Useful Post:
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
i had the ame problem.
solution- when u've finished typing comment. press shift+enter n then enter. it works

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abhirajsoni For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Also tapping on the date (when viewing the image) it will also go back to the old style view..

Also yes, this is such an annoying issue.. Maybe we can somehow get Facebook's attention to this problem?
Ahh, tap the date eh? Good tip there pal. Thanks!

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, fogeyzlrule, prada sox