hello eveyone

i wonder does anybody notice that you can't click in two different place in the secren on the same time for example if you wan't to play a game and you need to jump and go left and suppose that this buttons are on the screen then you either jump or you go to left which suck you can't play a good game with that so does any body know a hack or something

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr User For This Useful Post:
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Yes, it's normal: welcome to the "resistive single touch screen" world.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Hi Mr User,

Yes this has been noticed before. There is no multi-touch on the N900 as they use a Resistive Touchscreen, a very good Resistive touchscreen that is also pressure sensitive I might add but still no Multi-touch.

However the n900 does have the benefit of a hardware keyboard which means you can map multiple keys to the screen to give more commands than you would with standard capacitive tech that is on the markets today, great for those old PC games in the repos and the webOS stuff.

So if you want to get your head mapping the keys to mimic multi-touch, check out the webOS faq here and see point7 . This should give you all that you need.

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
thank you so much MINKIN2 for the answer (so do you sakya) i really hoped that there may be somthing to do about it but nothing is perfect

Thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr User For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900