Notices

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by khuong View Post

Callerx with Gui version is currently being developed by admiral0 and source codes can be found here , which will be uploaded to repository once it's finalized. Any idea or suggestion is welcome!
when will the gui be ready to use i am waiting for it?????

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

WIWBD. You're going to ask this question about every single devel application , on every single thread?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
when will the gui be ready to use i am waiting for it?????
I am working on it. Config backend is almost ready. The GUI will be an addon to Configuration Application.

Also libcallerx will be available for apps wanting to integrate blocking capabilities (like personalised contacts list).

Watch my next commits in git, Beta 1 of 1.0 will be out soon.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
CLI is almost ready. alpha 1 of 1.0 coming in 1 hour.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admiral0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Sorry to say but this program is now working for me. I initially thought it was my phone but now I started receiving Unknown Number calls I begin to think it is not my phone after all. I am happy it is working for some of you.

Enjoy it.

More debug info would be much appreciated - not only You can gain, cause it may be possible to help you fix it, but, program can gain also, cause, maybe - by any chance - you've found a bug?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Sorry to say but this program is now working for me. I initially thought it was my phone but now I started receiving Unknown Number calls I begin to think it is not my phone after all. I am happy it is working for some of you.

Enjoy it.
is the only unknown call not working or all others as well? be more specific.

If it doesn't work on all others as well, then you may want to check your list format. The best way is create a new one and put a test number in, make sure when edit the list, use plain text format, if edit in window use notepad. rich text editor can cause the program not to properly parsing the number.

HI
is there way to play mp3 file instead of Busy signal when a blocked Person try to call me .

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by onasre View Post
HI
is there way to play mp3 file instead of Busy signal when a blocked Person try to call me .
I want to know too.

Probably possible, by *picking up* call, instead of hanging, them disabling microphone, starting audio file, and forwarding it as "voice". Still, not very crucial feature
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-