Hey, title says it all, i cant find a 32GB anywhere, i have found 16GBs but they are never lower than $50. I need a cheap 16GB or 32GB memory card quick. Obviously i will pay more for 32GB. lemme no!

Originally Posted by theillien View Post
Amazon.com
I don't get it. Wasn't he asking for N810 micro sd memory, not sd N800 memory

16gb micro sd generally are going to cost you about $50
8gb micro sd cards will be a LOT cheaper ~$16 for one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...8GB+micro+SDHC

just get 2 of them and carry a mini sd card adapter?

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
consider the modkit for miniSD -> SD and then 32 GB SD (which costs 90 EUR here though...)

MicroSD won't be coming until at least Q3 at the earliest. And Sandisk said that there won't be anything larger than 32gb on the MicroSD side. So you'll either need to go with the mod, or live with the smaller card sizes.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Pacific NW
Are you sure that the 8GB micro sd compatible with the N810. I was told by Nokia dealer that the max is 2gb. I just bought one with the new N810 that I just bought

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
I have had a 8 gb micro sd in my N810 for about 6 months now. Never had a problem with it.

The dealer probably said 2 gb because thats what the box/manual says I think. The box/manual says that because thats the largest size that was available at the time it was printed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nelson L. Squeeko For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by searcher View Post
Are you sure that the 8GB micro sd compatible with the N810. I was told by Nokia dealer that the max is 2gb. I just bought one with the new N810 that I just bought
It's strange that he said 2GB, because at the time the "official" word was 8GB IIRC - and only because that was the largest card at the time.

In any case: You can install any size card you can possibly buy now or in the future.

Originally Posted by searcher View Post
From what I know from making a full size adapter the N810 will support anything up to 32GB. It will most likely support more when they build 64GB cards.

Mini SD only comes in up to 8GB sizes but you should be able to find 16GB Micro SD with a adapter at Amazon