Hi,

How to get notification on my N810 when there is an incoming call to my cell , when it is connected thro' bluetooth.
This is very useful when watching video's or driving win Wayfiner .
naren

PhoneLink.

I m getting
"This driver doesn't support call signaling" (Command failed)
Using with Blackberry 8800

Don't know what driver you're using, or what drivers will work with that. AT supports notification, I know, so if Blackberries work with that, you should be fine.

Does "PhoneLink" , gnokii working for anyone.
Please let me know what version of Driver using , how you configured.

_Naren

Yes, it works for me, but not with your phone; using AT on a Motorola PEBL U6, and series40 (maybe) on a Nokia 3555b.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/wi..._which_don%27t is about SMS, not call notification, but should prove helpful if your phone (or any RIM phone) was on the list.

Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
I'm getting the "This driver doesn't support call signaling (Command failed)" error when trying to connect to my Motorola ROKR Z6M. I've got it set to AT. The wiki says the K1M _doesn't_ work, so I'm guessing this one won't either, but can anyone make any suggestions? TX
N800 | 2 x 8gb OCX SD | Boxwave Anti-glare SS | PDAir book-style case
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset