Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
@vistaus, @Jordi: please add your proposals to the spreadsheet mentioned here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...13#post1479213

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
What Applications would you like to see on Sailfish Devices?
Catorise. Orrery. :<

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
maybe we should update the list, because its very old
I agree -- I'll (hopefully) have a Sailfish device for the first time in just a few weeks, so I don't currently have a good feel for what native apps are available today. For example, a barcode scanner shows up on that list in a couple of places. I know that there are some apps available now, such as Code Reader, but the barcode entries on the list haven't been updated to indicate this. (Although that may just mean that the current apps don't satisfy the original need...)

It looks like OneThreeAlpha hasn't been active on the Maemo boards in almost two years, so maybe we could start a new list? Something for us "Tablet Generation" Sailfish users.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
If you decide to start something & more actively update it etc; let me know (Post Report or PM) & I'll close/lock this one, & link to the new one.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
If you decide to start something & more actively update it etc; let me know (Post Report or PM) & I'll close/lock this one, & link to the new one.
Great! Ok, I've gone ahead and created a new thread to collect desired apps for Sailfish devices. I've set it up pretty much the same as this thread, as a place to post the apps you'd most like to see, with a collection of all the apps listed in the first post. Thanks!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
applications, fm transmiter, infrared led, sailfish