Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Guffaw View Post
Telefast did also ship many of the N9s to stores. Should be in stores from Monday/Tuesday.
Confirmed by guy working at Telefast.
Your only a couple of days out .

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Guffaw: what where what stores?

Id gladly purchase mine from a store somewhere else in Norway if I only had any idea who has it for sale.

My local Telenorstore said they MIGHT be getting a shipment early next week, but probably not the magenta one, which might be delayed until the 20th.

If you know any stores that are likely to have this in stock anywhere in norway, please PM me, as Im like... insanely eager to get this device fast.

Situation: had an SGS2, sold it because Telenor said Id have mine on monday/wednesday next week, now it appears as though I might have to use my N8 until the 24th when the next Telenor online store shipment comes in.

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by slai View Post
Guffaw: what where what stores?

Id gladly purchase mine from a store somewhere else in Norway if I only had any idea who has it for sale.

My local Telenorstore said they MIGHT be getting a shipment early next week, but probably not the magenta one, which might be delayed until the 20th.

If you know any stores that are likely to have this in stock anywhere in norway, please PM me, as Im like... insanely eager to get this device fast.

Situation: had an SGS2, sold it because Telenor said Id have mine on monday/wednesday next week, now it appears as though I might have to use my N8 until the 24th when the next Telenor online store shipment comes in.
I will take a look around tomorrow, in Lillestrøm/Strømmen area. Got all the different retailers here.
But I think Nokia Store in Oslo will be one of the first. I got my N900 there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Guffaw For This Useful Post:
The very first n9's to be sold will ONLY be sold when the final version of meego 1.2 is available and released and is programmed into the device and then sent to the Nokia outlets for actuall sale.

The coming week will see FINALLY n9's for actual sale to the general public AFTER pre-orders are taken care of.

Take it from me not one single N9 has been shipped to an end user as of friday just past.

Dude if you come across a magenta one, I want it. Tell the guy at the store to reserve it for me or something.

Appreciate the effort regardless of result tho . Thank you.

I cant take that from you, abill, cause from several others it appears very much like theyve got their devices in the mail. It also makes no sense that Telenor got a shipment in on friday and sent it out to people who bought it from them, because... well... why the **** would they go through that cherade?

Nokia has mentioned an update coming this month though, is that what youre talking about?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:
Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
And Lefdal/Elkjøp will get their N9s at the same time as Telenor's 2nd shipment.

"Nokia N9 kan kun kjøpes i butikk med Telenor-abonnement.
Gå til din nærmeste Lefdal-butikk for å kjøpe Nokia N9 med Telenor-abonnement. Forventet på lager fra midten av oktober."

GTranslate:
"Nokia N9 can only be purchased in store with Telenor subscription.
Go to your nearest Lefdal store to buy Nokia N9 with Telenor subscription. Expected in stock by mid-October. "

Originally Posted by slai View Post
Dude if you come across a magenta one, I want it. Tell the guy at the store to reserve it for me or something.

Appreciate the effort regardless of result tho . Thank you.

I cant take that from you, abill, cause from several others it appears very much like theyve got their devices in the mail. It also makes no sense that Telenor got a shipment in on friday and sent it out to people who bought it from them, because... well... why the **** would they go through that cherade?

Nokia has mentioned an update coming this month though, is that what youre talking about?
No i am on about the final version that will be programmed into the actual devices to be sold not subsequent updates there after.

Every N9 in the hands of Nokia staff have the pre-release versions of meego installed, these are being used as demo units before the latest shipment is delivered that are actually to be sold.

Hm yeah, the price will be a bit higher though, not that thats a real problem really. Id still like to just get it a bit faster than that, if I have to wait until then I might as well just keep my order at the Telenor webstore.

Im hoping, of course, that I get a shipment notice tomorrow, because they got their shipment from Nokia late on friday and couldnt ship all of them on to customers due to people in the send-****-department end their day at 16.00.

Thats what I assume happened. They sent some, but didnt get through all the orders.

Thats what happened. End of. Cant wait to get my device on tuesday.

Abill: still leaves the gaping hole that the device has been shipped to customers from Telenor though. Are you saying this is a hoax? That Telenor is messing with us just because it seems like good business to mess with customers?

The OFFICIAL date for the N9 to be sold to the general public is the 11th of October and not a day before.

Then this doesnt make sense. I cant disregard the information ive gotten from several other people who have gotten shipment confirmations from Telenor, and the people at Telenor who say they got a shipment on friday.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????