Active Topics

Notices

Poll: Is this application useful to you?
Poll Options
Is this application useful to you?

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
New Version 0.1.3 on extras-devel

This new version address the "Add Bookmark" bug. Also, from now on the application will get installed to /opt and I removed one unnecessary file that was being installed.

I will wait couple days before moving it to testing just in case new problems are found.

p.s. both issues were reported by hschmitt. Thank you!

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
New Version 0.1.3 on extras-devel

This new version address the "Add Bookmark" bug. Also, from now on the application will get installed to /opt and I removed one unnecessary file that was being installed.

I will wait couple days before moving it to testing just in case new problems are found.

p.s. both issues were reported by hschmitt. Thank you!
Well done, I voted.
Very nice browsing experience.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hschmitt For This Useful Post:
I cant play streaming-vid's, is there a plug-in\add-on availlable? Or another possibility.

thanks!

Originally Posted by hellgor View Post
I cant play streaming-vid's, is there a plug-in\add-on availlable? Or another possibility.

thanks!
There is not an easy or quick solution I am afraid.
I will look into it when I get a chance... I want to implement it in a way that can make use of the "standard" mime type associations on the n900.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

I made MWKN aware of macuco. I hope it gets more coverage by testers.

The Following User Says Thank You to hschmitt For This Useful Post:
I love this program men but how do you go backwards? Everytime I use facebook I don't know how to go back to previous pages...

Originally Posted by dagee04 View Post
I love this program men but how do you go backwards? Everytime I use facebook I don't know how to go back to previous pages...
I still have to add some kind of navigation bar (like the original macuco had).... the "backspace" key should take you back to the previous page though

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
oh yeah the back space key works so that's good for me...thanks men for the quick reply....

Originally Posted by dagee04 View Post
oh yeah the back space key works so that's good for me...thanks men for the quick reply....
If you like the software, please spare some time for learning how package testing works at http://wiki.maemo.org/Help_testing_software
If application passes every point required in http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-testing/QA_Checklist , give it thumbs up!

The Following User Says Thank You to hschmitt For This Useful Post:
Wow, this browser is actually fast.

I love this thing. The only problems I have is I get a page loading error a lot. I also dont find the homepage useful.

I do like the way it navigates and the speed. This is my goto browser now.

Last edited by echoblack; 2010-09-29 at 00:18.