Active Topics

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Swedish media is saying Nokia will announce something nextweek. I dont know what original source is.

http://www.mobil.se/nyheter/nytt-fra...-1.469631.html

And haven't seen any thread about it here?

Could it be that damn Meego something wee have waited for or is it just some Elop Flop WP7 ****ing **** phone?

Well most logical would be Meego its about time and soon we have the Meego conference... But I dont have high hopes :/

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
I've heard from a few places an accounement on MeeGo is imminent this month or next, so could be that. Or it could be about the Symbian update, or WP7.

In other words, it could be about anything

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ somerset
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Swedish media is saying Nokia will announce something nextweek. I dont know what original source is.

http://www.mobil.se/nyheter/nytt-fra...-1.469631.html

And haven't seen any thread about it here?

Could it be that damn Meego something wee have waited for or is it just some Elop Flop WP7 ****ing **** phone?

Well most logical would be Meego its about time and soon we have the Meego conference... But I dont have high hopes :/
translation of piece
Nokia has begun to inform journalists and others to have something going on which will take place on the evening of 17 May, then next Tuesday. When should you keep some kind to launch in Athens, and they received a message that may be requested not to schedule anything else then. It is pretty obvious that the Finnish manufacturer will showcase its first Windows Mobile. When Nokia will start selling its first Windows model is unclear, but according to anecdotal evidence, people are working hard to get a phone that can go on sale before Christmas. Another possibility is that you should present it Meego phone that have been promised release this year. If the latter is true would be a few days before the LG, which should Demons finished third result of his work with Meego during a conference taking place the week after.
could be either

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
May be announce that Skype is now owned by Microsoft and soon it's Nokia as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
It seems like it's just about local launch of X7 and E6.

Last edited by tissot; 2011-05-10 at 22:02.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Maybe they're announcing the death of oviMaps. We can only hope--given they're using Bing mapping. Even that HAS to be better than oviMaps was. :P
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
i am expecting a Grand Maemo update from PR1.3 tp PR2.0. Having all the missing features. i dont mind if if they give it as a last update. but i want all the missing features and advanced features . and announce that there would not be any future update. so that we will know about maemo.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jinnn_1989 For This Useful Post:
yeah ~ Don't expect too much ! But I love my N900 still ~

Originally Posted by jinnn_1989 View Post
i am expecting a Grand Maemo update from PR1.3 tp PR2.0. Having all the missing features. i dont mind if if they give it as a last update. but i want all the missing features and advanced features . and announce that there would not be any future update. so that we will know about maemo.
How about Nokia has decided to buy Microsoft. Stop Dreaming son.. Jus Kiddin...

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
may be nokia announce that its future is not bright now. lol

The Following User Says Thank You to abhirajsoni For This Useful Post:

Tags
maemo envy, prof.farnsworth, titanic, troll jerk off