Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
I noticed yesterday that if i want to redownload angry birds i am sent to pay again?? yes i am signed in and its in my purchase history, what gives? i was going to get a better camera but if this is their policy i'm not buying anything from there.

Well that sounds rubish hope it isnt true.

I reflashed the phone completely from 1.2 to 1.3 back when it came out and it had all my purchases still downloadable.

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
This thing happened to me the last week. My paid apps aren't downloadable any more, all of them. They are in the download history but only the purchase button is shown.

There is another thread in the N900 section regarding this. Same thing happened to me. Logged a ticket and the issue was resolved.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
There is another thread in the N900 section regarding this. Same thing happened to me. Logged a ticket and the issue was resolved.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=12

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FormerPalmUser For This Useful Post:
Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
This thing happened to me the last week. My paid apps aren't downloadable any more, all of them. They are in the download history but only the purchase button is shown.
Did you have any luck with emailing them? They never responded and I called customer care and was told they would call me back, haven't heard from them since.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
I think in this case I would feel perfectly justified in getting the apps i'd paid for from other sources! If they can't sort out their end then sod em I say!