Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
Unfortunately we lost d-iivil to android. Is anyone willing to update this program? I have been messing around with it for a week and I have no idea what I'm looking at. The source code is available here:

Most recent version

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...omizer/0.9-77/

Older version that supports icon resizing

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...omizer/0.9-65/

edit: what needs to be done
icon resizing re-enabled
version .65 removes the ability to use more than 4 desktops idk if .77 does this as well

Last edited by Mike Fila; 2011-12-13 at 03:48.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Fila For This Useful Post:
I guess no one is interested in getting this updated ...so maybe someone could give me an idea what I should be looking for in the lines of code.

The functionality was there but it is grayed out, how would this be done? The app is built in qt, what command/comment would gray out these lines of code?

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Long Beach
Originally Posted by Mike Fila View Post
I guess no one is interested in getting this updated ...so maybe someone could give me an idea what I should be looking for in the lines of code.

The functionality was there but it is grayed out, how would this be done? The app is built in qt, what command/comment would gray out these lines of code?
so what happened to d-iivil?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
the question right now is....

1.can the latest CSSU (testing/stable) re-enable icon resized & show/hide apps shortcut backgrounds????

remember it not TC problem but its more to CSSU...

if you not using CSSU then last version of TC (v9-77) you still can resized the icon & show/hide backgrounds....

if you using TC v0.9-65 on CSSU you can resized the icon but you will lost the ability to get 9 desktop....

the latest cssu testing does allow enlarged icons show/hide backgrounds idk if the stable cssu version does. the older version of tc doesnt write transisions.ini right, the newer ver does.

what file handles the icon size and icon bakground?