Active Topics

Notices

Angry Birds just had an OTA update. Before the update i had access to all of level pack 1. All 21 levels. After the update i can only access up to level 12. How can i roll back to the previous version?

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Just update all of the level packs too, and it will be fine - i had that problem too. (or at least upload the level packs you have bought previously)
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Well, that's the thing. I only ever had the free version that is on the ovi store. I always just thought the first 21 levels of the base game were the teaser to get you to buy the level 2 (22-42?) and 3 (43-63?) packs.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Then just buy the game. If anything is worth the money than it's angry birds.

Originally Posted by ThePooBurner View Post
Angry Birds just had an OTA update. Before the update i had access to all of level pack 1. All 21 levels. After the update i can only access up to level 12. How can i roll back to the previous version?
What do you mean by only having access to the first 12 levels? What happens when you press the icon of 13th level?

Ok, i appear to be mistaken. I didn't loose access to them, the game was just updated to have a lock graphic on them until i beat the level right before it. It just happened to be that i hadn't got past level 12 yet and i thought something was wrong because 12 levels is all that my friends with the game on iPhone get with their free version. Before the update there weren't locks and i could play which ever level i clicked on. Sorry for the false alarm.