Notices

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ USA
For all of those having issue with playing you personal backups... i'm sorry to say you might have to do a factory reset (Back up all your game data.. etc in a thumb drive) Why? you will be picking quick format. I had this issue with my slim. was able to backup but was not able to play. If your brave enough please try and report back.

I'm a little unclear on something, does the backup manager software have to be copied onto a seperate USB key and loaded from it or is it loaded from the N900?

Originally Posted by humble View Post
For all of those having issue with playing you personal backups... i'm sorry to say you might have to do a factory reset (Back up all your game data.. etc in a thumb drive) Why? you will be picking quick format. I had this issue with my slim. was able to backup but was not able to play. If your brave enough please try and report back.
You dont have to do that at all, delete any game data (not saves just what the game installs) Ensure the game has no files over 4GB, check the game compatibility list and ensure you are running the patched version.

No need to reset at all

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ /dev/null.d
Originally Posted by crsnwby View Post
Turn it on then press eject a couple of times until it beeps again...
sorry dude mistake .....

its work perfectly im on transfert the game on my external hard drive tonght im upload fif10 on ftp server if someone here can download it and launch for testing if it's good go to make a tiny and usefull topic for us just for us to upload and download link to our game ...
friendly .....
for who wanna have neowpn i have uploaded all for install it on a ftp if someone wanna test it had me to your ovi contact and i tell u the download link

when i'm trying to disable the psfreedom i get an error message saying that the psfreedom is running and can't stop...

ERROR: Module psfreedom is in use
FATAL: Error inserting g_file_storage (/lib/modules/2.6.28-omap1/g_file_storage.ko): device or resource busy

what is going wrong??? what should i do???

thanks for any help.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on May 2010 @ paris, france
can somebody point me to the patch for enabling backups ? (the patch against kakaroto's source code)
thanks.

edit : sorry... didn't read ps3n900's post correctely. just have to change /dev_xxxx to /dev_bdvd. I should be able to find it in the source code...

Last edited by tamerbatar; 2010-09-04 at 13:47.

one question:

must the n900 keep connected to the ps3 after its in debug mode?
or can wee disconnect the n900 then??

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ /dev/null.d
Originally Posted by tamerbatar View Post
can somebody point me to the patch for enabling backups ? (the patch against kakaroto's source code)
thanks.

edit : sorry... didn't read ps3n900's post correctely. just have to change /dev_xxxx to /dev_bdvd. I should be able to find it in the source code...

dude see here http://www.ps3-hacks.com/2010/09/03/...tion-released/

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on May 2010 @ paris, france
Originally Posted by badfusion View Post
dude see here http://www.ps3-hacks.com/2010/09/03/...tion-released/
I meant the patch to the n900's kernel module.

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Mexico
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
I have the psfreedom working fine with titan's power kernel 40 now.
I have both Original and Stealth backup manager installed in my PS3.
Just started dumping my FF13 game using Stealth Backup Manager.
It's going to take some time.... But so far so good.....
Nice to see its working for you! But can you explain whats the difference between the Original and Stealth backup manager? Thanks, BTW Nice Overclocking Guide