Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
Just got a tracking number . First wave, first day 0€ pre-order.
And your order_id is...?

Edit: 1x1883 @ spreadsheet. Still far from mine

Last edited by s1gk1ll; 2013-12-16 at 18:41.

Given that all the EU packages seems to go through Roissy-Charles De Gaulle I hope I will receive it tomorrow morning :-)
Right now it's still in VANTA-FI. FedEx please fly by night too!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to simon@ For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by s1gk1ll View Post
And your order_id is...?
100001883 or 4995, whichever you meant.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubbless For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
Jolla does have enough time to communicate to us the broad shipping status. Their decision to not tell anything specific is not restrained by time, that much is clear - because then they wouldn't have time for any of the PR messages they send out.

In reality, better communications is a decision from them. Nothing more. It would take mere minutes once every or every other day by one Jolla employee. One. Jolla has decided not to report specifics. It is a choice, not time restraint.
I have to disagree. I have done some communication that have involved thousands or ten thousands people. It is always a challenge and takes plenty of time. You have to carefully balance what you can and should tell, how simple message, when, medium, check for ambiguities, not to restrict too much future options/decisions, and so on. Too much specifics and it causes problems. Too little and it causes other problems.

And when you say something, it will be torn apart by people when they are not happy for some reason.

Last edited by att; 2013-12-16 at 18:47.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to att For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Estonia
Word of advice. Forget about Jollas shop status.

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?ac...&cntry_code=fi
Enter the order number to the reference field and You will know if its sent or not

Mine is in transit but in picking mode still @ shop

This is most likely your FedEx flight out of Helsinki
http://www.flightradar24.com/FDX5195

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IlkkaP For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Åland Islands, Finland
Still nothing on FedEx, DHL, TNT or UPS or posti.fi. Jolla seem to ignore some countries/regions. Order no 5xx. AFAIK i will have to pay double VAT on my order on top of the waiting, first Finnish and then local. No reply from care either.

The Following User Says Thank You to br4ndo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by ziller View Post
Switzerland - I have it "in picking" since about last thursday I think? Can't remember. But the FedEx reference tracking gives me no results at all.

To be fair though, the fedex reference tracking doesn't return me any results for anybody else's Jolla order number either... Suspecting a faulty FedEx CH site.
Ofcourse not you must provide order number, country and postage AFAIK. And I guess others don't give that to you.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ switzerland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Ofcourse not you must provide order number, country and postage AFAIK. And I guess others don't give that to you.
The fedex page doesn't require a postal code for all countries, so I just tried some order number/country combos from this thread

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Last Friday the status changed to "In Picking", today to "Shipped". Received the mail from Jolla with the shipment details today at 13:17. Today the phone was also delivered by Fedex in The Netherlands. Luckily someone was there to accept it: Fedex tries 3 times, and then sends it back to Finland. My tracking order was not displayed correctly in the mail: 7.97392E+11...

But... no more sorrows, it arrived in exactly 3 weeks from ordering. Now, let's play!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob_kouw For This Useful Post: