Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
I really like the Lime theme as it matchs the lime green cover nicely, any though on changing also color of progress bars (i.e Web) and Music player?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
No you can only invert colours in individual 3rd-party apps depending on the dev making it available...

There is no system-wide implementation so you may have to go "iphony" then...
thanks 4 answering
god i wish i had the money to hire someone to do this!

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
All color are too bright , but i love it, thx for this, and the world gaze icon always turn to redsquare if i change the color except the stock one, :/

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Thanks for feedbacks guys.

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
I really like the Lime theme as it matchs the lime green cover nicely, any though on changing also color of progress bars (i.e Web) and Music player?
I can change the music player, but browser is not included in the phones "theme-system". I have tried to find a way to mod it, but it's somewhere too deep. If someone knows a way, pls tell me

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
All color are too bright , but i love it, thx for this, and the world gaze icon always turn to redsquare if i change the color except the stock one, :/
Dark blue incoming later today when I have time to finish it.
You're right most of the colors are probably too bright. Im gonna look closer and make them a bit darker.

Haven't had that world gaze installed. I get it and try to find whats wrong. Probably some name-mixing in icon.png. Cant think anything else.

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
I have no idea if it is possible, but this would be better if it was just a single theme and then a control panel applet that let you choose the colour.

Originally Posted by nbedford View Post
I have no idea if it is possible, but this would be better if it was just a single theme and then a control panel applet that let you choose the colour.
But this is now exactly like that. Or else I missed your point

New version now downloadable. Here some screenshot from changes.

edit: Headers are not like in these screenshots, was just a test and they are unchanged.
Attached Images

Last edited by kebbana; 2012-10-12 at 18:03.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Should I install new version if I don't want the Lime version to have that bezel styled toolbar ? Or is there other modifications in 1.05 version ?

Last edited by Kozzi; 2012-10-12 at 14:56.

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Should I install new version if I don't want the Lime version to have that bezel styled toolbar ? Or is there other modifications in 1.05 version ?
The toolbars are not modded I was just testing them and didn't notice they were still on while tooked screenshot. Sry bout that.

Also to all pls tell feedback, If I should keep the black border in bubbles or should I just change them back to default
Attached Images

Last edited by kebbana; 2012-10-12 at 18:20.

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Great work! I love how easy you have made this.

Two things:
-When I receive a Facbook notification the "pop-up" Shows the "F" Logo in the theme color, but it is still in default color in the status bar. (I have only tried this with the orange).
-I love the ability to change the colors, but I actually prefer the standard status bar icons (battery, alarm, etc) to be white like they are in blanco. Is there any way to have this as an option?

And to answer your question above, I personally like the bubbles without the border better.

Thanks again for your hard work!

EDIT: Typo