Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
For me, the most useful video on youtube regarding the Galaxy Note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItUPm3xMUb4

waiting for the white version of galaxy note..

Last edited by immi.shk; 2011-11-14 at 05:07. Reason: added image of white galaxy note (:

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 372 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Westside
Regarding the stylus and its function, Steve Jobs once said "If you have to use a stylus on a tablet, you've already lost". Well, the N900 and now the Note are alive and kickin', and Mr. Jobs...

Ok, a bit harsh.

"The Cake Is A Lie"

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
built in 32gb memory: good.

Posts: 189 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by SAABoy View Post
built in 32gb memory: good.
Where you have seen that? I'm looking for a new phone, and this Samsung Note is one of the candidates But here in the Netherlands it is shipped only with 16GB of memory.

I would like it to have 32GB just like N900

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
today i experienced a black screen when i tried to open the camera to take a photo. the phone stopped responding like it was dead, had to remove the battery.. 30mins later it rebooted while it was in my pocked (LOCKED). I'm not impressed, i'm using stock phone, version 2.3.5, no customization at all, barely got 5 apps from android market. I'm returning the phone tomorrow.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Liverpool, UK
Olympus, can you comment on how well the stylus fits in the slot? Is it likely to fall out? Is it magnetised?

Hopefully finally getting mine on Wednesday, finally given up waiting for Three to stock it, jumping ship to Orange.

Just got mine this evening (CPW on Vodafone).

The stylus is pretty well bedded into it's slot. Not magnetised but clicks securely into place. in fact I am finding it quite difficult to get it out in landscape mode without pressing the power/volume rockers and/or the capacitive front buttons.

Will post initial impressions tomorrow.

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

Last edited by Pigro; 2011-11-15 at 12:05.

Originally Posted by N900@900MHz View Post
Where you have seen that? I'm looking for a new phone, and this Samsung Note is one of the candidates But here in the Netherlands it is shipped only with 16GB of memory.

I would like it to have 32GB just like N900
No there is only the 16 gb version now. But 64Gb mini-sd is reported to work by a user. So you can have 80GB.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Liverpool, UK
OneStopPhoneShop in the UK are selling the 32GB version, but you can only get it through uswitch.com, it doesn't appear anywhere on their own website.

Just ordered mine, in the process of the credit check right now. Bloody nervous about it, even though I have no reason to be!

Tags
android, galaxy note