Active Topics

I found a charger that fits the micro USB on my N810. Is that okay for charging or only for connecting to the PC? There is a tiny round hole next to the one for the headphone that looks more like it has a pin inside?

The one I found that fits into the USB port is a Motorola charger and I don't know if it's the original one or not. I can't see what voltage it uses. A forum search revealed a thread that said 95% of phone chargers will be okay, but another said be careful to match the voltage. My battery says 3.7V.

Thanks

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
AFAIK the N810 doesn't charge from USB, you require the round/pin charger.

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
AFAIK the N810 doesn't charge from USB, you require the round/pin charger.
Wow, good thing I asked! Now just have to find one somewhere. We don't have a Nokia service center within 250 miles....

Do you know the specs so I can see if there's one online? Will this work?

AC Wall Power Charger Adapter IN 12V-24V OUT 5V 1.5A 3.5mm Round Pin

thanks

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia
My N810 came with Nokia AC-4U - Output 5v 890 mA

Originally Posted by munozferna View Post
My N810 came with Nokia AC-4U - Output 5v 890 mA
Aw RIGHT!! found one on Ebay with free shipping!! Such a relief to know I have the exact right one.

I love my little tablet and am looking forward to finding out more about it from youse guys.

Callie