Notices

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by minimec View Post
@willi6868
Could you be more specific on that? You removed an already synced user and disabled your facebook account in the Sailfish settings and reanabled sync? I don't really understand that.
Sorry. Lets try again:
1. Remove non working user from contacts.
2. Disable FB sync from phone settings
3. Enable FB sync
4. Open contacts and FB shoud re-create contact which have been removed on step 1. Ofcourse you need to manually add information which is not available on FB profile like phone number etc.
5. Try to look integrated FB profile, should work now.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
@Sfiet_Konstantin

Ok.. When we get landscape? Is that hard to enable? Now, as we know, many features working on landscape mode, so this is very relevant. I know your fingers is on fire now, but have to say this even so

Last edited by Makeclick; 2014-03-20 at 09:18. Reason: adding incentive

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 318 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Switzerland
@ junnuvi

THX. Your solution is not working here, at least for my three missing friends.

@ Sfiet_Konstantin

On the other hand, I (probably) know the reason now, why they are not indexed. All three of them have disabled 'public access' of their Facebook Homepage. Looks like that makes the difference.

Now I do know their Facebook ID. Would there be a possibility to add them manually with that ID? Are the contacts stored in '.local/share/harbour-friends/Friends/.QtWebKit/https_m.facebook.com_0.localstorage' and is there a way to edit that file/database manually?

THX in advance

I just realised "pages" view doesnt have a search function, rendering it basically useless

also a small note: the notifications word in "menu" is a bit below bottom of the screen, making an awkwardly small scroll required. maybe lower font size just a bit to have all showing without scroll?

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
@Sfiet_Konstantin

Ok.. When we get landscape? Is that hard to enable? Now, as we know, many features working on landscape mode, so this is very relevant. I know your fingers is on fire now, but have to say this even so

Where do you need landscape support ? Everywhere ? I don't know if this is gonna happen, because headers are huge etc. But I can do my best ...

Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
I just realised "pages" view doesnt have a search function, rendering it basically useless
What do you mean by search function ? Do you want to search for pages ? If so, I will bring this feature at some point.

Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
also a small note: the notifications word in "menu" is a bit below bottom of the screen, making an awkwardly small scroll required. maybe lower font size just a bit to have all showing without scroll?
Yes I know this :/ I'm just thinking about how to make it slightly better to browse. (ie by removing the notification item, and putting it elsewhere).

-----------------------------------
BTW: release 1.0.3. As you can guess, it's a minor release, with some bugfixes, and small features: you can post in pages / groups ! There is also a translation refresh, don't forget to translate Friends if you want it in your language.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
I'm merging my work on Friends integration in this thread. Read the first post for more info

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
About notifications... How about adding icon to firstpage header which will be highlighted if there new notifications and also number of unread notification next to icon? This way you could maybe remove notifications from "menu"

1.0.3 approved in store. I think that it will be the last version before 1.1 series.

In 1.1 series, I will rework a bit the cover, and try to get some integration done. Stay tuned.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
How can I search for other Facebook users, that are not in my Friends-list?

"Load more comments" is working very slowly or not at all & it loads one comment at a time, even if there are dozens or hundreds left. Known issue?