Okay I am guessing this is a very stupid question but I want to know if it is possible to change Exchange Server.

Reason is I set up hotmail on Mail for Exchange on N900 and it works fine except that it does not display HTML messages. I did some digging around and found out that Exchange Server 2003 does not display HTML but 2007 does. So I am assuming that the reason I am not getting HTML messages on my hotmail messages is because the Server is 2003. So is there any way to switch to 2007 or is that defined by msn and/or Maemo 5?

I could of course use Nokia Messaging but Nokia Messaging is a joke and my messages push like 50% of the time. I could also use IMAP but that has a minimum 5 minute delay (and I assume eats a bit of battery having to go and check for messages).

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
Okay I am guessing this is a very stupid question but I want to know if it is possible to change Exchange Server.

Reason is I set up hotmail on Mail for Exchange on N900 and it works fine except that it does not display HTML messages. I did some digging around and found out that Exchange Server 2003 does not display HTML but 2007 does. So I am assuming that the reason I am not getting HTML messages on my hotmail messages is because the Server is 2003. So is there any way to switch to 2007 or is that defined by msn and/or Maemo 5?
It's defined by MSN - the client will use the highest (supported) protocol version offered by the server.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post: