I've tried installing Chainfire 3D gazillion times now.Always get the same error,asking me to free up space..I cant seem to mount /system (atleast thats what i believe)..Have all of you succeeded in installing Chainfire?..any help would be immensely appreciated!

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by farazlodhi View Post
I've tried installing Chainfire 3D gazillion times now.Always get the same error,asking me to free up space..I cant seem to mount /system (atleast thats what i believe)..Have all of you succeeded in installing Chainfire?..any help would be immensely appreciated!
yes i have installed it 2 time without having any problem.

Hello to all. Thank you for the tutorial and forgive my English evil.
Good, I have an inquietud, hope that they help me because I do not know since it works android. and I go several days trying to install royal football 2011 and I cannot. I have lowered the information with the program that they mention in this post, but not descomprime. mistake goes out for me. I have lowered the information that go in sd of the game but when I open the game he asks for connection me to Internet.
My question is the following one: the files of the sd, they are equal for all the telephones.? And is the one that changes the .apk?

Thank you and I wait for his prompt help.

Posts: 856 | Thanked: 1,681 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Aleppo ,Syria
hi ammyt
i need your help again
yesterday was the first time i deal with nitdroid
just couple a questions

1-) how to overclock : saw some old threads about that
and after installing setCPU it says cannot gain root privillages, also (su) permission deny on term-emu

any solutions ? (btw n900 seems to be overclocked to 1150 mhz in defaults)

2-) and does sms/sending/receiving works *out of the box* or i need to untar this patch
http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/...ril008.tar.bz2 ?

3-) and i saw a camera patch http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/.../camera.tar.gz
did you try it ?

4-) and is there any changelog for 2.3.7 update ?
and how much is it unstable ?

5-) http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/DroidSansArabic.ttf what to do with it ?

6-) and what are those sdcard files ex: Motorola Milestone ?

everything in arabic is from left to right (not the correct spelling)
any solution ?

phh that's it i guess they were not couple questions
sorry for raining you with questions but the problem is i don't have time for investigating and you are far better than me with nitdroid

thank you

/karam

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
1) Looks like the mounting bug has got you. Are you on kernel RC6 or RC7?
2) Out of the box, however, some people had some problems with their providers, but you can sort it out playing with the settings within NITDroid
3) No, that's old stuff, will not do nothing
4) Pretty unusable, if you would ask me
5) What do you want to do with it?
6) If you are talking about games, then you should try different sdcard files, until you hit the sweet spot. Remember to share the spot with us!

I have no idea about the Arabic spelling, you should contact mido.fayad as he is a NITDroid contributor.

Please leave this thread for games discussion only, and post in the other thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
After installing Chainfire3D & while trying to install CF3D driver I am getting this error

Code:
NOT ENOUGH SPACE AVAILABLE ON /system ! Need 1338421248 more bytes !

Maybe remove some bloatware,ringtone etc ?
How can i solve this ?

Plz tell me as soon as possible...

Originally Posted by bbkshine View Post
After installing Chainfire3D & while trying to install CF3D driver I am getting this error

Code:
NOT ENOUGH SPACE AVAILABLE ON /system ! Need 1338421248 more bytes !

Maybe remove some bloatware,ringtone etc ?
How can i solve this ?

Plz tell me as soon as possible...
I have the exact problem..I read somewhere that we need to mount /system in order to get rid of it,but between Nitdroid,maemo and the whole dual-boot setup,its pretty confusing which partition to mount and how to go about doing it.

Yes i am also in great confusion....got several advises... but not working until now

i have played Rainbow 6 upto level1 and after that i close it and reopen it to play now it said "this is not original game file" what to do now tried overcloaking in other case but not succesfull saying to install busybox installer, when installed not its saying not getting root..... and GOF2 show "file read error" when downloading file please help

Last edited by Gky007; 2011-12-02 at 11:02. Reason: adding something

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Finally, I got CF3D to truly work. I had the low memory problem but instructions on the first post added.