Some Devices let you access your pc throught the internet with the handheld device, LIke the Pinnacle TV to go-lets you acess your cable remote from your pc through the internet! Does the 770 or 800 Internet tablet have that function, I dont have the link, But I read you can. Example:: I was in europe and I wanted to pull a file from the pc, I could using the Internet tablet. Any Truth to this and how do you do it if it is possible.??

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by cha View Post
Some Devices let you access your pc throught the internet with the handheld device, LIke the Pinnacle TV to go-lets you acess your cable remote from your pc through the internet! Does the 770 or 800 Internet tablet have that function, I dont have the link, But I read you can. Example:: I was in europe and I wanted to pull a file from the pc, I could using the Internet tablet. Any Truth to this and how do you do it if it is possible.??
Using VNC Viewer / SSH (warning, not for the faint of heart)

|||EDIT
The entire thing lets you really control your pc from anywhere over the internet, but to simply be able to transfer files, you can skip the parts regarding the VNC server.

Also, make sure you do Optional part C.

|||EDIT 2
When starting a new thread, try to be more specific with the title. Titles like "Another Question" are too vague.

Last edited by JayOnThaBeat; 2009-09-08 at 20:35. Reason: clarity on edit1

The Following User Says Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
[QUOTE=JayOnThaBeat;323935]Using VNC Viewer / SSH (warning, not for the faint of heart)

|||EDIT
The entire thing lets you really control your pc from anywhere over the internet, but to simply be able to transfer files, you can skip the parts regarding the VNC server.

Also, make sure you do Optional part C.

|||EDIT 2
When starting a new thread, try to be more specific with the title. Titles like "Another Question" are too vague.
[/QUOTEI

I also want to make programs on for the device, but I know nothing about that and I was wondering where to start with that?

Tags
nokia 770, nokia n800