Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Birmingham, UK
love love love the Like button and the comments! You're doing an awesome job, mate! Soon this will be like Rocket, for Facebook

The Following User Says Thank You to leoniedelt For This Useful Post:
The new version with like button, comments, etc. is great work! One feature request: the pictures that friends have posted are a little small in my feed. Would it be possible to enlarge them by default in the feed view? (or even make the picture size configurable in Settings?) Also, would it be possible to enlarge them by opening a picture viewer screen when I click on them, like the native Facebook client does?

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Once again a great update!!! Thank you

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
The new version with like button, comments, etc. is great work! One feature request: the pictures that friends have posted are a little small in my feed. Would it be possible to enlarge them by default in the feed view? (or even make the picture size configurable in Settings?) Also, would it be possible to enlarge them by opening a picture viewer screen when I click on them, like the native Facebook client does?
I need to work that. The post display is not really polished (not to say it is basically a quick and dirty hack). I will see how to enhance that

Hey, very nice application.
I read the description and you talk about many great features that you're going to add, but nothing about notifications ?
I would be already using this application as my default fb browser if it had notifications.
Any though about the notifications ?
Could this app run under nemo(mer) ?
Once more thank you, continue the great job and can't wait for future releases

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Mric View Post
I read the description and you talk about many great features that you're going to add, but nothing about notifications ?
I would be already using this application as my default fb browser if it had notifications.
he tries to make the app with all features... that we can replace standard facebook app. so i guess also notification.

what i would like to have is the option to save facebook photos to gallery

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Mric View Post
Notifications is my least priority, but it is on my list. Getting notifications is not easy, and having push notifications is even harder, but I will try.

This app do not run under nemo mer now, because I did not decided to port it to there yet ... But it will run if I can do the port (should not be too hard).

You can step in and make it work on mer if you want .

Originally Posted by snooky View Post
what i would like to have is the option to save facebook photos to gallery
Technically, they are already saved :P But if you want, I can create you an UI :P Meaning that I will do it, but it will come with the fully fledged photos UI (including tagging ? comments and likes)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Technically, they are already saved :P But if you want, I can create you an UI :P Meaning that I will do it, but it will come with the fully fledged photos UI (including tagging ? comments and likes)
you're really awesome

Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post

This app do not run under nemo mer now, because I did not decided to port it to there yet ... But it will run if I can do the port (should not be too hard).

You can step in and make it work on mer if you want .
Thank you for the answer and the clarification
Well I'm having trouble installing the nemo SDK ... but If time permit it I will try to port it on nemo.

Thanks again

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
when talking about notifications.... it would be perfect (dont know how long shot is this, so just sayin) to have notifications (once they are ready) as feed on home screen like native n9 facebook app =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Waynder For This Useful Post: