Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
how do i get canola cleanup to run in diablo.... it installs, but its not in any of my program menus. what is the command to run it from xterm?

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
munky: every software now needs to be tested / build again in diablo, my recommendation is : do not try to use them for now as you probably will face a lot of troubles. Every developer out there is working on it.

Even with all this trouble in the new OS I think the idea is good and will improve the platform once is done, but this transition is hard...

anyhow : if you tried canola (pressed tab tab) and nothing appeared, and cleanup tab tab also didnt showed you nothing, probably there's some problems in the installation : /

Cleanup was also not tested in diablo (but should not be a big problem, as it only removes canola's dependencies) but the shortcut creation etc, can fail.

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
i got canola cleeanup to run from xterm, but the command it is supposed to execute was not in the box at the top...i could get it to run possibly if you could tell me that line of code that it is supposed to run

The Following User Says Thank You to munky261 For This Useful Post: