Fake aliens will be created! :O

Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
“With the company’s bet on Windows [Phone] 8 having failed in the marketplace, it will see Microsoft (MSFT) and Huawei competing for the mobile device division and will eventually sell its smartphone group to Microsoft and the rest of its telecom interests to Huawei.”
Please, no. If Nokia ever sells its mobile device division, it should go to Huawei, not to Microsoft.
am shocked after seeing wikiwide's posts at this topic before this thread in my thinking wikiwide is a thanks bot,but he is not but actualy he is.

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by sunyakram View Post
am shocked after seeing wikiwide's posts at this topic before this thread in my thinking wikiwide is a thanks bot,but he is not but actualy he is.
Quick reply...
I shall introduce myself. I am a human and not a robot, despite my tendency to give stereotypical replies; for instance, almost-the-same first and last lines in any message. I do thank almost each message in my favourite threads; however, in on-topic threads I do generally skip the posts which are meaningless, insulting, useless, or otherwise provocative. If I was a thanks bot, I would have, most likely, avoided off-topic threads, since points can be neither given nor received in these lands.
Has my post amused you, once again? Then my goal is achieved here, for now.
Best wishes.
What?..

Last edited by Wikiwide; 2013-01-04 at 02:51.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I predict that the
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick reply...
I shall introduce myself. I am a human and not a robot, despite my tendency to give stereotypical replies; for instance, almost-the-same first and last lines in any message. I do thank almost each message in my favourite threads; however, in on-topic threads I do generally skip the posts which are meaningless, insulting, useless, or otherwise provocative. If I was a thanks bot, I would have, most likely, avoided off-topic threads, since points can be neither given nor received in these lands.
Has my post amused you, once again? Then my goal is achieved here, for now.
Best wishes.

What?..
People like me find your posts useful You read almost all thread, that is for sure

Btw, why are you using different signatures(?) in every post?

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2013-01-04 at 05:31.

o o wikiwide am not herting you,and i know you are not a bot i only make a off topic thread more off topic and my post about you is just a joke if you dont like my word so am so so so sorry and i delete my words,if you say.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
We will see a new monster from samsung in terms of sales: Galaxy SIV. Fake or real, well its up to you!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-01-04 at 13:03.

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
People like me find your posts useful You read almost all thread, that is for sure

Btw, why are you using different signatures(?) in every post?
I have one, rarely ever changed signature, which I rarely ever use - look it up in my profile if you wish to, it's as long as the site would allow it. In most posts, I use the same short pseudo-signature, typed manually. When editing posts, I may put edits after pseudo-signature which creates strange impression.
Originally Posted by sunyakram View Post
o o wikiwide am not herting you,and i know you are not a bot i only make a off topic thread more off topic and my post about you is just a joke if you dont like my word so am so so so sorry and i delete my words,if you say.
I know, I know, don't worry, I like the bot joke - I am quite interested in artificial intelligence and amused by concept of a bot who learns his native tongue and culture of speaking on a forum, and attempts to pass for a human by taking part in conversations on the forum.
Best wishes.

Tags
apple=religion?, kebab=?=doner, stephen=?=steve