Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
No problem for me, but what about mederators ? If this ok, I will add this option to the next version.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore
Thanks Schturman! Looking forward to the next version!

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 491 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
if you want 2, before applying script, go to setting -> time and languege -> time and date -> time format -> choose 12h. if you want 1 choose 24h before applying script.. or try 3 - custom string..
it's work, i use the number 1 (see my pic).. instead the dev mod and app from another sorce you don't need another app for work with this script..
Still not working. What file is altered and what code needs to be used so it appears like that?

I used QuickTweak to enable options A & B (fast transitions + landscape).

However, my N9 won't go into standby any more on its own.

I tried rebooting, enabling/disabling standby, nothing helps. Only pressing the power button works.

Has anyone noticed this?

Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
Still not working. What file is altered and what code needs to be used so it appears like that?
Ok, now we will try 3 solutions...

1. Before this check if your clock setting on 24h. Open my app -> go to "Y" -> choose "4" -> this will refresh your statusbar with default clock. After that open my app again -> go to "Y" -> choose "1" -> this will refresh your statusbar with new clock.
See if this change your clock. If not try solution #2

2. Open my app -> go to "Y" -> choose "4" -> this will refresh your statusbar with default clock. After that open my app again -> go to "Y" -> choose "3" -> this will ask you to write your string -> write this: %R | %a %d %b and press enter -> this will refresh your statusbar with new clock. .
See if this change your clock. If not try solution #3

3. Go to: /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/sysuid/style and edit manually file named: statusarea.css in line 72 and 77..

Hope this help

Originally Posted by vip View Post
I used QuickTweak to enable options A & B (fast transitions + landscape).

However, my N9 won't go into standby any more on its own.

I tried rebooting, enabling/disabling standby, nothing helps. Only pressing the power button works.

Has anyone noticed this?
Tell me something, why you applied A + B ?
The A +1 have full speed up transition and full Landscape mod (home and lockscreen)

Solutions for you:

* got to Setting -> Device -> Display -> set Display time-out to 30sec, Stend-by screen to "ON" and Turn display on by double tapping to "ON" -> exit
* Wait 30 sec and see if your screen went in to stend-by mode... if no, got to next solution...

* Open my app -> Go to A -> choose 4 -> this will refresh your lock & home screens..
This action will restore your original file from your backup..
* Again, got to Setting -> Device -> Display -> set Display time-out to 30sec, Stend-by screen to "ON" and Turn display on by double tapping to "ON" -> exit
* Wait 30 sec and see if your screen went in to stend-by mode.. if no, got to next solution...

if 1 + 2 not help, maybe your install something else ? Try to uninstall this.. I don't have this problems with my app...

New version uploaded (added 2 new tweaks)
See changelog...

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 491 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sydney
Tried everything, got it to work. Needed to change to 24h clock after changing lines 72 and 77. 12h doesn't work which is what I really want, as I like having am/pm on my Standby screen. Will play around with the code. Thanks for helping

Last edited by MFaroTusino; 2012-01-05 at 22:33.

Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
Tried everything, got it to work. Needed to change to 24h clock after changing lines 72 and 77. 12h doesn't work which is what I really want, as I like having am/pm on my Standby screen. Will play around with the code. Thanks for helping
If you do it manually and you use 12h clock, go to: /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/sysuid/style and edit manually file named: statusarea.css
Go to line 77 and you will see this:
Code:
time-format: "%r";
Change it to this:
Code:
time-format: "%r | %a %d %b";
Now refresh your statusbar (/sbin/initctl restart xsession/sysuid) or reboot..

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-01-05 at 22:44.

New version uploaded
Added new tweak, see changelog...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh