Active Topics

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
No deal, I'll use my fb chat/wait for a whatsapp answer...
I think it would be better if people just got all there friends together to use ONE thing (facebook chat, skype, msn, yahoo) but that never seems like a possibility so the IM market is flooded!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
I think it would be better if people just got all there friends together to use ONE thing (facebook chat, skype, msn, yahoo) but that never seems like a possibility so the IM market is flooded!
I agree, my friends abroad (aus, turkey, czech republic, and all that) use facebook, as much as i dislike it, it works well.

Whatsapp is sorta eh, hit or miss as i have no real use for it, but texting wouldnt be that bad...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

If an app doesn't let you load contacts and thats a main use of it, it's considered a failed app...
So because theres a bug in a first preview version of software, its a failed app? If thats the case then the N900 is a failed phone because its first version of software was lacking many features??

Thats nonsense, everything starts somewhere, its not exactly like Nokia make there software attractive for developers to spend resources on..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

So because theres a bug in a first preview version of software, its a failed app? If thats the case then the N900 is a failed phone because its first version of software was lacking many features??

Thats nonsense, everything starts somewhere, its not exactly like Nokia make there software attractive for developers to spend resources on..
I know, I am just having fun being BigBadGuber! for a few minutes, is it working

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
I don't have the button find Phonebook freind anymore .
When I add a phone number to phone contact which is related with ebudy . this contact will automatically fill in ebuddy contact . But I also need that manual adding freind button .
Do I need to add phone number in international formal ( +33.....? )
Anyway , the push messages function seem to work very well .

The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Useful Post:
I know, I am just having fun being BigBadGuber! for a few minutes, is it working
LOL :P

Turning into a troll are ya, never thought id live to see this day :P

My Contributions

LOL :P

Turning into a troll are ya, never thought id live to see this day :P
Actually the lack of adding contacts on there is annoying so I am turned off by the product and would rather not use it, as we've seen with ebuddy's Aleksandra on the meego forums, they aren't that great about getting back to us...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Actually the lack of adding contacts on there is annoying so I am turned off by the product and would rather not use it, as we've seen with ebuddy's Aleksandra on the meego forums, they aren't that great about getting back to us...
You cant add facebook contacts no, but you can add contacts via there phone numbers without a hitch, which is all u can do with Whatapps ect..

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
And I can't find the button to delete messages .

Originally Posted by soleil View Post
And I can't find the button to delete messages .
Go to the conversations page, then press the button on the bottom right and press "Delete Messages" then select the messages and press delete

My Contributions

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post: