Posts: 56 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Carlisle, PA
Hi gang,
Just as the title suggests I wanted to see if anyone could post the default ringtones for the n900. I installed songbird to manage my library and playlists and when it setup the n900 it erased my ringtones.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Universe,LocalCluster.MilkyWay.Sol.Earth.Europe.Slovenia.Ljubljana
You can extract them from the eMMC image using flasher.
zsh|xmms2|fcron|gtar|gcoreutils

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moscow, Russia
Sounds: http://narod.ru/disk/16051795000/.sounds.zip.html
Need other (images, videos etc.)?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiRiK For This Useful Post:
I appreciate the help with the files but I can't read the page to know where to click to download them.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by NUTNDUN View Post
I appreciate the help with the files but I can't read the page to know where to click to download them.
Look at bottom left corner. There's a number code there. Type the number in the field below it. After that new page loads and hit the narod.ru/disk/16051795000/.sounds.zip.html link to download.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Thank you both for your help. I was able to download it from my work computer. For some reason the link wouldn't show up with my home computer with windows 7 but I am using firefox on both pc's.

The phone just got here yesterday and I wasn't prepared to use the flasher yet. It is working great and no reboots and no other problems with it other then songbird deleting my ringtones.

Thanks again.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Montpellier, France
Originally Posted by KiRiK View Post
Sounds: http://narod.ru/disk/16051795000/.sounds.zip.html
Need other (images, videos etc.)?
I've lost all the hidden files of MyDocs folder... Is it possible for you to post them ? Thanks a lot

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by ravioli156 View Post
I've lost all the hidden files of MyDocs folder... Is it possible for you to post them ? Thanks a lot
What exactly do you want?
Do you really need my files?

Originally Posted by NUTNDUN View Post
Sorry for not clear interface., I have posted the file for my russian site.

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
Look at bottom left corner. There's a number code there...
Thank you for your comment.

Originally Posted by KiRiK View Post

Sorry for not clear interface., I have posted the file for my russian site.

Thank you for your comment.
It wasn't a problem with the interface, it was my pc not displaying the link. I did the verification numbers and it went to the next page where the link should have been but my home pc didn't show them and I tried again at work and it was there and I got them put back on the phone and all is well

I can post the my docs folder then, I don't have anything important in there yet LOL.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Universe,LocalCluster.MilkyWay.Sol.Earth.Europe.Slovenia.Ljubljana
As said... you can use flasher -x to extract the emmc firmware and retrieve them from there by loop mounting the extracted image
zsh|xmms2|fcron|gtar|gcoreutils