Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by wepjo View Post
Should the order status change from Paid to something else when the tablet is shipped? I paid the taxes on mine 22/9 and haven't heard anything since.
Did you receive tracking number in Jolla email or from DHL?
If yes follow it from the dhl.com.
Finnish Customs need some data as well and if you do not provide them tablet will stay there.

Contact Jolla if you did not receive tracking number.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ finland
Originally Posted by KylliOrvokki View Post
Did you receive tracking number in Jolla email or from DHL?
Contact Jolla if you did not receive tracking number.
Originally Posted by att View Post
According to attah at TJC status changes from paid to shipped in the store.
No tracking number or anything besides "Congrats on placing an order", and that was a month ago. I guess the shipping has started with those who paid last instead of those who paid first... Just frustrating to see many people getting theirs and mine being stuck somewhere.

No email from Jolla to finalize my order. I placed my order on 22/November/2014

Originally Posted by att View Post
According to attah at TJC status changes from paid to shipped in the store. There has been reports that it might take a day or two for the status to update after the tablet has been shipped.
Mine changed from "Paid" to "On Hold". The shop allowed me to put the order on October 1st (without Invitation). And I am still waiting...............

Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
Mine changed from "Paid" to "On Hold". The shop allowed me to put the order on October 1st (without Invitation). And I am still waiting...............
And what exactly were you expecting if you used a backdoor? In your case, you just need to wait for your turn to get invited, then your payment will have been made already.

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
So here's a pickle.

I got the thank you for contributing mail on 11/19/14 at 12:58 PM GMT+2. Since then I haven't received an invite as many others around here. Now the fun part I live in Greece which at the moment is under capital controls meaning that sending money abroad is a bit problematic. Recently I paid for a game on steam and also paid for a certification through VUE but other transactions fail. Not sure what would happen when I got the invite, that is if they ever sent it to me.

Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
So here's a pickle.

I got the thank you for contributing mail on 11/19/14 at 12:58 PM GMT+2. Since then I haven't received an invite as many others around here. Now the fun part I live in Greece which at the moment is under capital controls meaning that sending money abroad is a bit problematic. Recently I paid for a game on steam and also paid for a certification through VUE but other transactions fail. Not sure what would happen when I got the invite, that is if they ever sent it to me.
You should probably contact care as your concern is legit and I'm sure they have to think about how to go around this issue for others like you.

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
You should probably contact care as your concern is legit and I'm sure they have to think about how to go around this issue for others like you.
Probably will once I get the invite

Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
Probably will once I get the invite
[SARCASM]
Probably you should have done already yesterday, regarding to Jolla's response time ...
[/SARCASM]

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
[SARCASM]
Probably you should have done already yesterday, regarding to Jolla's response time ...
[/SARCASM]
Which respons time ?
It consist of two (2) Word, Which is apparently not part of Jolla's vocabulrary. ...

"Customer service is also often referred to when describing the*culture of the organization" ouch!

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund