Active Topics

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Knowhere
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
I can only echo the others here, I have known folks who have bought 2nd hand I phones only to have the seller contact the carrier and report it stolen. Once it's locked by the carrier, it remains a brick.

Buy a good torx set and sell the parts as rob said. Get your money back that way.
That's bad thing done by the sellers. In my case the seller was genuine, he wont do anything like this I guess. It's totally my fault that I didn't tell him to remove his id. Well, anyway I'll go for the parts selling as a last option after I play with some tricks on the internet to unlock. If it remains brick, i have read there's no network after unlocking the id, still it can work as a media player, and internet browsing over wifi. So fine with me, as I don't use data pack and for calling I have N9/N900. Thank you for your suggestion.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Knowhere
Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
one thing that can i say .....u ....maybe considering.....u can moove in the west.
Will you please explain what you are trying to say? I would love to move in the west, new york maybe.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pistachio For This Useful Post:

Tags
apple, ibrick, icloud, iphone 4, irrelevant