Active Topics

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
can I setup both libqtm11 and 12 together??

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 389 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
can I setup both libqtm11 and 12 together??
Yes.

Also, the dependency issues have been resolved.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreatGonzo For This Useful Post:
how to do? everytime, It overwrite itself

Posts: 275 | Thanked: 389 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sydney
how to do? everytime, It overwrite itself
Does the following fix it?

Code:
apt-get install  libqtm-11-declarative
apt-get -f install

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreatGonzo For This Useful Post:
Solved myself, I think is ok now
by the way, what is command line to check the version I setuped?

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Does the following fix it?

Code:
apt-get install  libqtm-11-declarative
apt-get -f install
yes...now i can upgrade kasvopus v1.1.0 with your help...
thank you my friend...

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Solved myself, I think is ok now
by the way, what is command line to check the version I setuped?
dpkg -l | grep libqtm-1 will tell you whan you have installed now, what you had earlier but not any more, etc.

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
I keep getting this:
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: couldn't find library libQtOrganizer.so.1 needed by debian/profileautoswitch/opt/usr/bin/ProfileAutoSwitch (its RPATH is 'I:/QtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim/usr/lib').
File is really missing from there, but its in the location
I:\QtSDK\Maemo\4.6.2\sysroots\fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim\opt\qtm12\lib
Not sure if my SDK is messed up or something else.
I just disabled that for now.

oh and in the instructions, where it's got this at the top,
"for /f %%a IN ('dir /b *.deb') do call C:\QtSDK\Maemo\4.6.2\wbin\mad-admin xdpkg -i %%a"
i think it's just a single %, it only worked for me when i took the extra ones out. also might want to mention that step in the 1.2 details as it's unclear.

Last edited by Creamy Goodness; 2011-06-19 at 05:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
I keep getting this:
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: couldn't find library libQtOrganizer.so.1 needed by debian/profileautoswitch/opt/usr/bin/ProfileAutoSwitch (its RPATH is 'I:/QtSDK/Maemo/4.6.2/sysroots/fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim/usr/lib').
File is really missing from there, but its in the location
I:\QtSDK\Maemo\4.6.2\sysroots\fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim\opt\qtm12\lib
Not sure if my SDK is messed up or something else.
I just disabled that for now.
Were you by any chance building release or debug builds ? xdpkg has this nasty habit of not generating some of the required files for shlibs which then gets confused where to look for them...

I'll probably switch to providing a big zip that you would extract over the sysroot... even if not 'proper' it's a lot less fussy than dealing with 20 debs and then getting a still-not-perfect result.

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
okay well i think i tried both debug and release, it just did the same thing.
more importantly, i thought the qt mobility 1.2 package supported the location stuff fully since someone else was complaining about the performance... If I try to run an app compiled with it, I get errors like this:
Code:
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility18QGeoRoutingManager14calculateRouteERKNS_16QGeoRouteRequestE used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility16QGeoRouteRequestC1ERK5QListINS_14QGeoCoordinateEE used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility9QGeoPlaceC1ERKS0_ used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZThn8_NK10QtMobility15QGraphicsGeoMap5shapeEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZNK10QtMobility11QGeoAddress6streetEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility11QGeoAddressC1Ev used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility19QGeoMapPixmapObjectC2Ev used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZNK10QtMobility13QGeoMapObject7mapDataEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZNK10QtMobility9QLandmark4nameEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility9QGeoPlaceD1Ev used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: 79 other similar warnings have been skipped (use -v to see them all).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libQtXml.so.4 could be avoided if "debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libQtDBus.so.4 could be avoided if "debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided if "debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${misc:Depends}
and of course it doesn't work on-device, it says undefined symbol and one of the missing things above...

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:

Tags
bluetooth, nfc-api, qtmobility