Posts: 54 | Thanked: 208 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Brazil
I received an email from eBuddy support today:

Today we're happy to announce the launch of eBuddy XMS Beta for Nokia S40, S60 and Meego phones!

You asked for it and we listened: eBuddy XMS for Nokia phones is almost there! But, before we officially release these new platforms, we would like you to try it out!

How can you become a beta tester?

1. Subscribe to the eBuddy XMS beta community on Facebook. Just follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/ebuddyxms?s...89282631129871 and choose platforms you’d like to test (don’t forget to choose your Nokia phone from drop-down menu). After you have entered all your details, an e-mail will be sent to your mailbox to confirm the subscription.

2. If you don't have a Facebook account, send us your e-mail and which Nokia phone you have to nokia (at) ebuddyxms.zendesk.com and we'll add you to the beta list!

We're going to send an e-mail to all subscribers in the near future with further details on how you can get the eBuddy XMS Beta and help us test!

Thank you in advance for testing!

eBuddy XMS Team
Sadly isn't available for Maemo

Last edited by brunelli; 2013-02-02 at 23:20.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brunelli For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by brunelli View Post
Sadly isn't available for Maemo
Coming soon pal... that's all I may say about it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
can beta tester post some of the screenshots of ebuddy xms?

AFAIK, the BETA hasn't started yet. I'm still waiting for them to send/give me the link for the app installer. Here's the email I got from them:

Hi,
thank you for writing to us!
We have added you to our eBuddy XMS Beta community for Nokia S40, S60 and Meego (according to the phone you specified in your e-mail).
In the upcoming weeks we'll let you know more details on how you can get a beta version of eBuddy XMS and test it.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail!
Best regards,
Steve Johnson
eBuddy XMS Support Team

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlinkThinks For This Useful Post:
i hate my n900 T^T no whatsapp no xms T^T

New update was posted by developers on the 9/12/2011 Here it is

Dear all,
this is Aleksandra from eBuddy XMS.
We are sorry for keep you waiting, but I can assure you that the wait is almost over!
If you’ve subscribed to our Beta community, you’ll receive an e-mail with download link next week!
Best regards,
Aleksandra

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009