Notices

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Italy
I have used Nemo Transfer Engine's DBus Interface (dbus/client/transferengine folder).

Feel free to use/integrate that source code in Webcat if you want

The Following User Says Thank You to Dax For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Finland
Hi, would it be possible for TOHKBD users to have key shortcuts to work(backspace to previous page, ctrl+l to write link, etc). Also now when typing message hotkeys makes it impossible, cause ex. l key jumps to bookmarks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaari For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kaari View Post
Hi, would it be possible for TOHKBD users to have key shortcuts to work(backspace to previous page, ctrl+l to write link, etc). Also now when typing message hotkeys makes it impossible, cause ex. l key jumps to bookmarks.
Shortcut keys were integrated for TOHKBD some time ago though as I am still waiting for my TOHKBD I was not able to test it only in the emulator so far.
Seems like the shortcuts are conflicting with the normal text input.
And yes there are shortcuts already for marking text in urlbar (pressing u) and pressing p for going to the previous site.
Basically I integrated all BBOS 10 keyboard shortcuts.
I'll investigate it but I fear only if I have my TOHKBD I can really debug this as it is running fine in the emulator like I said before.

Donate using Liberapay

The Following User Says Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
Ok after a bit of more investigation I found a problem with my implementation of text input and text area detection which is the main cause of the issue you describe. I hope this is fixed now with the current git version.
If you have time feel free to test it. I will add this fix also in the next bugfix version of the browser but this will be released soonest on the next weekend.

Donate using Liberapay

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
Update: 2.0.5 is out now.

Including the fix of keyboard shortcuts and input and textarea detection which should help all TOHKBD users.
Thanks to Dax89 I also added a share menu using the same dbus methods that WebPirate uses.
Some speed improvements and smoother animation especially for the virtual keyboard animation were added aswell.

Here is the full Changelog:
  • Added swedish translation by Åke Engelbrektson (Thanks)
  • Don't copy marked text twice
  • Fixed input and textarea detection (no more interfering with keyboard shortcuts)
  • Fixed keyboard shortcuts (especially important for TOHKBD users)
  • Added share menu (Thx to Dax89s WebPirate implementation)
  • Seperated videoPlayerComponents in own directory (faster loading)
  • Seperated browserComponents in own directory (faster loading)
  • Fixed virtual keyboard animation slow and stuttery
  • Added open and close animation to contextmenus
  • Bumped version number in rpm to 2.0.5

Get the RPM from openrepos.
Should arrive also in Jolla Store soon.

Donate using Liberapay

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
thx for adding the share menu. Also posted this on the jolla store. the new version is not starting anymore. The app disappears imediately. That's it. someone else experiencing this?
THANK YOU!

Should be fixed with newest RPM: https://openrepos.net/sites/default/...-2.armv7hl.rpm

edit: The cause was some missing import.
Strangely enough I only found that error by resetting the emulator and start with a clean new one.
(I did not want to wipe my device for testing that)

Donate using Liberapay

Last edited by llelectronics; 2015-06-27 at 10:11.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:
edit:

thx. it's working now!

How to access the share option? Couldn't find it :-)

Last edited by carepack; 2015-06-27 at 10:30.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Italy
Originally Posted by llelectronics View Post
Should be fixed with newest RPM: https://openrepos.net/sites/default/...-2.armv7hl.rpm

edit: The cause was some missing import.
Strangely enough I only found that error by resetting the emulator and start with a clean new one.
(I did not want to wipe my device for testing that)
It happens when you rename or move files, probably, when deploying, the destination folder is not recreated and files are simply added inside of it (in fact you can still find deleted/renamed files) and some qml files can refer to these old/deleted files.

If you are deploying the project without an RPM package, it's sufficient to manually delete the folder in /opt/sdk/projectname
Instead if you deploy it as RPM package you'll need to delete the folder located in /usr/share/projectname

This issue can also happen in the Jolla device

When downloading attachments here in TMO the downloaded filename is 'attachment.php'. I noticed a similar behaviour with box.com, only the filename is 'download'.

Normal (i.e. no server-side script handling the file) downloads are named correctly.

EDIT: When long pressing a link then hitting 'Copy Link' nothing seems to happen and the link is not copied to the clipboard. Tried after a device reboot - same thing.

Last edited by tmi; 2015-06-29 at 18:35.

Tags
browser, webbrowser