Notices

hope to have a fix soon too... apart from that app is working really good

This is getting ridiculous. While I love sfos i damn hate this mouse game with whatsapp.

slightly random question, but anyone know any good regex for grabbing sender and message info?

I've been going through the whatsup-log.txt to see what messages I may be missing, but the xml makes my head spin.

Edit: nvm, I just use this to check

Code:
paste -d, -s whatsup-log.txt | grep -oP '<message from.*?(</message>|</error>)' | less -S

Last edited by tetris11_; 2016-01-30 at 01:45. Reason: added pattern

Originally Posted by Alley View Post
This is getting ridiculous. While I love sfos i damn hate this mouse game with whatsapp.
Talk to the creators of WA aka Facebook, they made this mouse game. They can make WU an official client, but they don't. And of course if WA never will be open it is better that people choose for alternatives like for example Telegram. But 95% of my contacts are using WA, and if I talk about alternatives they look at you like .... Huh? What? Why? Freedom?

So as long I need WA, I hope the creators of WU still can continue there amazing job.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to richdb For This Useful Post:
Thank you for further development! I just wanted to say that I don't get messages from Windows Phone Nokia 930 at all. Only images.
And messaging in private does not fix group chat bug permanently. I have to ask some members to private chat me everyday to see their messages in group chat.

Waiting for e2e implementing in future releases

I didn't received a message today from a iPhone user. his phone indicates that i did not read the message...but who cares for iphone users :-)

Last edited by kneeli; 2016-02-04 at 12:57.

I have interesting problem. This started two days ago.Two of my friends can't send me a normal textmessage. But message with picture with or without text works well. My messages to them work normal. Messages with other friends work normal too. Or I think so

ok AGAIN it seems we're off whatsapp with whatsup. Or is there a network outage?

Edit: seems my problem was not related to whatsup..

Last edited by accumulator; 2016-02-09 at 09:54.

Originally Posted by accumulator View Post
ok AGAIN it seems we're off whatsapp with whatsup. Or is there a network outage?
No, I didn't noticed that there was something network problem. Today I get one more friend who can only send me a message with picture. Still most of contacts work normal.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tarpa For This Useful Post:
I have a problem with audio messages. I installed Ultimate Codec Support and didn't solve it.
After that I looked for Gstreamer (bad and ugly) and I found them installed on my Jolla, I reinstalled them and I still can't listen to them.

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup