Active Topics

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post
ok guys this is a bit off topic...but is it hard to develop apps for the N9 or not? if so, how do you do this?
If you already have some experience with Qt, that shouldn't be a big issue. If not, well, that's a good opportunity to start ;-)

Get the Qt SDK first from here: http://qt.nokia.com/downloads, and use the help, tutorials and examples that come with the tool. You'll find resources easily on internet too. Welcome on board!

Edit: You might also want tho check the MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan Developer Library...

Last edited by 0x4e84; 2011-11-01 at 13:01. Reason: Adding another link...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 0x4e84 For This Useful Post:
oh ok, i will check it out. thanks

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Switzerland
Say hello to the world!...

Got mine too!!
Attached Images

Last edited by 0x4e84; 2011-11-02 at 00:24.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 0x4e84 For This Useful Post:
can someone with a N9 and a car with bluetooth tell me how well it connects with the car's bluetooth system? thanks

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Nokia N9 Disassembly ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJtUbnM46E

The Following User Says Thank You to SR90 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Unbelievable they Just announced the Lumia phones in Greece I suppose they will have them in every store soon. N9 never got an announcement and it's been on the site as "coming soon" for months and I'm still N9less :@. Fvckin Nokia

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
Unbelievable they Just announced the Lumia phones in Greece I suppose they will have them in every store soon. N9 never got an announcement and it's been on the site as "coming soon" for months and I'm still N9less :@. Fvckin Nokia
USA have rushed in the WP7 phones to support Greece in the eye of the economic turmoil

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post
can someone with a N9 and a car with bluetooth tell me how well it connects with the car's bluetooth system? thanks
I have a N950 (PR1.1) and Garmin GPS with bluetooth handsfree built-in. Garmin retrieves the call log and phone book just fine, I didn't check the details (e.g. whether all contacts are imported, whether name is displayed in call log) but I think it's working for PR1.1. I read somewhere else that it's not for PR1.0, but I cannot confirm since the GPS arrived after I updated to PR1.1.

Originally Posted by vip View Post
Do you know what their warranty policy is on this phone? I chatted with a rep and he first said 1yr manufacturer's. When I reminded him this phone has no US manufacturer's warranty he said they offer 1yr free warranty.

I'm a bit uneasy about that response.

Does anyone know if Squaretrade smartphone warranty would work on N9 here in the US?

Unfortunately, Amex will not offer extended warranty on items w/o US manufacturer's warranty.
I bought my Negri 64gb N9 (hasnt arrived yet) using my Amex. I figure worst case scenario I can use the Amex transaction dispute if something goes wrong. Amex might not give you a warranty but they will refund you if you are not "satisfied" I believe. Not sure what the time limit is on that.

is there any fixed date for PR 1.1 update on N9???

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????