Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
The n900 has a kickstand? Where?
ummm... there?

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Essex, UK
Hmm.. maybe a company will make a replacement back cover with a stand the length of the phone..? Nah

I used my kickstand at work to stream flash movies for 10 hours a day for a few weeks. It's not the most stable thing in the world. I'd usually pick it up to use the stylus or my fingers on the screen. But thats not a big deal, it was a nice feature you won't find on a lot of phones.

I wouldn't consider it a failure in the slightest. For me, it go the job done just fine.

I don't like the N900 kick stand at all, it makes you think it'll break if you look too hard at it, and the angle is all wrong. But I like >>THIS<<

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by volt View Post
I don't like the N900 kick stand at all, it makes you think it'll break if you look too hard at it, and the angle is all wrong. But I like >>THIS<<
Dang! I've been M-boned.

SLN member # 009

mine broke but i dropped a 5kg weight on it. had to pull it out, also broke the lense cover and now its really loose so i hold it in place with sticky tape

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West Virginia
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Anyway, now I'm using the kickstandless Mugen extended back, which at least lays flat without wobbling. Oddly, having no kickstand is much less annoying than having a bad one.
I just checked out this Mugen battery and whoa... that looks like a nice improvement over the wee lil kickstand. I can completely see myself getting one vs using the stand for...well... anything.

Maybe, ok maybe use the kickstand to setup the N900 in a micromachines photo shoot... maybe.

But yes, the kickstand looked ridiculous, one of the features I would do my best to hide when showing off the phone to people.